Home > Boards > US Listed > Biotechs > Chelsea Therapeutics International Ltd. (CHTP)

Looking for opinions on whether I should hold

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Noonehasthisusername Member Profile
 
Followed By 15
Posts 1,053
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 01/31/13
160x600 placeholder
Noonehasthisusername   Tuesday, 05/20/14 11:32:23 AM
Re: None
Post # of 3033 
Looking for opinions on whether I should hold to see if this pops or is this pretty much a done deal?

Thinking of selling, but I do not know if I will forego the CVR.

I looked through the agreement and could not find the closing date of the merger???

Anyone know the closing date?

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist
Consent Preferences