Join the affiliate program of BestChange
Collaborating with our monitor, you can earn up to $0.65 from each attracted client and withdraw the funds from $1. It is especially profitable for the owners of popular websites or topics, and also for the active participants of forums.
You will receive rewards for the following actions of your referrals:
? first visit of the monitor;
? first usage of the website;
? return in 3, 7, 14 etc. up to;
? 120 days;
? percentage from earning of your referrals;
The reward is credited in dollars and is paid to various e-wallets: yooMoney, QIWI, Payeer, Perfect Money, ADVcash, as well as in BTC cryptocurrency. The effectiveness of your earning depends on the promotion quality. Tell others about the benefits of our monitor, there are truly lots of them. Join the program to have an additional income from BestChange.
Custom settings on BestChange
The monitor not only helps find the most favorable rates in reliable exchangers but also allows to customize the appearance of the results to make it easier to study them.
Click the button “Settings” over the list of exchangers to customize the following parameters:
- Rates update — from 15 seconds to 5 minutes. Also, you can switch off updating so you can study the list thoroughly.
- Minimal number of significant figures. It influences the accuracy of the result appearance, including figures after the full stop
- Decimal symbol — full stop or comma
- Digit grouping symbol (hundreds, thousands, millions) — it can be a space, comma, or apostrophe
- Font of the website — Tahoma, Arial ??? Verdana.
- Highlighting rates in the table in bold — can be switched on or off.
The settings are relevant for those users that actively use the monitor on a daily basis. Having customized the services, you will make it more comfortable visually and will be able to better focus on important figures.
Why is card verification in an exchanger required?
BestChange always tries to warn users if some exchangers request verification of a bank card. This is marked as a green circle sign with a schematic card next to the name of the exchanger.
What data is required:
- Card number (or, at least, the first and the last four digits).
- Name of the cardholder.
- A photo of the card with the exchanger’s website or its URL in the background.
Card verification is required to confirm that you own the card to make life harder for fraudsters that use the payment assets of others.
How SAFE is it?
This data can be transferred confidently, and they will not give potential scammers any benefit even if something happens to the exchanger.
However, you need to blur the expiry date and the CVC code on the card if it is written on the same side. You don’t have to provide the back side of the card.
Exchange at lucrative rates at BestChange.com
What exchange directions are there on BestChange?
Our monitor aggregates information from over two hundred reliable exchangers which support thousands of payment directions. Among them, there are both standard and very rare ones. We are confident that any user with the help of BestChange will be able to find an exchange way according to their needs, and if not, you can always use an additional option of “Double exchange”.
Payment methods options and their examples:
- Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Cardano, Tether).
- Electronic payment systems (Yoo Money, QIWI, WebMoney, Payeer).
- Cryptocurrency exchange codes (EXMO, Binance, Kuna).
- Banks (Sberbank, Tinkoff, Privat 24) and cards Visa/MasterCard of any banks.
- Money transfers (Western Union, Golden Crown).
It is convenient to use the “Popular” tab — it contains the most popular destinations at the moment, and you can select the one you need in one click. The indicator of the dynamics of the popularity of the exchange means how much this indicator has increased or decreased over the past 24 hours.
On the website BestChange, you can find a pleasant function — a bitcoin-faucet. If you “play” with it, you can receive satoshis to your wallet. The wallet is completely safe, it does not have ads and it does not redirect to other sites.
A quick instruction on how to use it:
- On the buttom on the left of the page, under the section of payment directions, you can easily find information about the BTC-faucet.
- Then you enter the address of your crypto wallet and solve captcha.
- Then you need to click the button “Claim free bitcoins”; afterwards to the ballance pegged to your wallet, from 1 to 100 satoshi will be credited. The next attempt can be made in 60 minutes.
- After you collect 1000 satoshi, you can withdraw them to your wallet.
We are happy to support this function and do not ask anything in return!
Statistics on BestChange: how to benefit from it?
Of course, you can simply choose a payment direction and visit the first exchanger in the monitor’s list — and this already will be more profitable and safer than finding an exchanger through a search engine. But you can spend a little bit more time, within one minute, and try to make an exchange even more profitable.
For this purpose, we suggest you use the tab “Statistics” after selecting a trading pair. Here we show indicators connected with this pair for the last time, which will help make certain conclusions:
- Exchange rate fluctuations — will help choose the best moment for closing a deal. For example, if there are suspicions of a pump o? dump, and it makes sense to wait for a few hours for the rate to stabilize.
- Total reserve fluctuations — shows how much of actives there were in exchangers at a certain time. It is a good indicator for demand.
- Exchange popularity fluctuations — the more actively the users exchange funds, the higher the exchange volatility will be.
You can choose a period for the fluctuations to display, from one hour to one year.
Use the statistics function and exchange only on profitable conditions!
How to unmistakably select an exchanger?
Sometimes the rate may seem a decisive factor when selecting an exchanger, but it is not always so. It would be best if you considered reserves, reputation, and a few more factors additionally.
- Presence of positive reviews and the duration of the exchanger’s work. We carefully monitor that the reviews are left by real people and that the representatives of the exchanger timely process claims
- High rating of the exchanger in the popular payment systems: WebMoney, Perfect Money. Also, MyWOT rating of the site is essential.
- Total reserves of the exchanger. The higher this index, the more probable that the exchanger will work smoothly.
- Additional functions: the ways of processing orders, types of commission — fixed or floating.
- Exchanger statistics, namely, the most popular directions, their dynamics and demand.
Carefully study this data, make exchanges favorably and most comfortably with the help of BestChange.com
Are reviews on BestChange real?
Let’s talk about where it’s best to look for reviews about exchangers. The website of an exchanger is no good for this purpose — there is a possibility that negative reviews are simply deleted there. It’s best to study independent third-party sites. Information on various forums and social networks can also be unreliable: good reviews are easy to buy, and bad ones are also bought — but by competitors.
So, why Its’ recommended checking reviews specifically on BestChange:
- The creator of the review must confirm it by email, so the possibility of fake automated reviews is excluded.
- Negative reviews are made into claims, to lift which the exchanger must solve the problem and notify the user about it.
-The content of all reviews is checked to make sure there is no speculations and slander in them. Reviews of advertising nature are not allowed.
Don’t forget to write reviews about exchangers you use yourself. This is an invaluable help to other users, especially when it comes to a service that has recently appeared on BestChange.
Why does exchange rate float?
When selecting an exchanger on our website, always pay attention to the mark “This exchanger does not fix the rate at the moment of order creation.” It will mean the following:
- The selected currency pair is very volatile. It is exactly then the exchanger sets a small term of the order or a maximally allowed percent of deviation in order to protect itself from the risk of sharp fluctuations in the exchange rate.
- If the deal takes a considerable amount of time, for example, with cash. In this case, the exchanger will re-calculate the amount at the rate that takes place at the moment of the deal completion.
- We would like to clarify one moment when exchangers set a certaine time limit for the rate fixing. If the order has not been paid within this timeframe, then the fixing is cancelled. Also, sometimes the rate is reviewed only after considerable change of the market rate of the currency.
Visit the website to find the most favorable exchange rate on BestChange.com
Who will benefit from the monitor’s services?
BestChange is trying to bring the utmost benefit to users of any category– we know that our audience is infinitely diverse, and each person has their own preferences and needs. The exchanger monitor is especially useful for:
- Those who exchange for the first time — we will help to find a legit service straight away and not to become a victim of fraudsters.
- Those who frequently exchange large amounts — we will help save considerable sums avoiding artificially high rates.
- Those who make purchases in online stores supporting only certain ways of payment.
- Freelancers — we will help find exchangers for certain, even rare, directions, and effortlessly withdraw the earned money to the needed payment system.
Even if you find an exchanger that suits you, you can continue to use the monitor to save up — the rates and reserves constantly change, and the most profitable exchanger at the moment may no longer be the same the next day. With that, losses can be very considerable. Avoid unnecessary losses together with BestChange.
Several lifehacks of a lucrative exchange
To receive the best exchange results out of possible, we suggest you use several useful tools that can help when choosing exchangers.
- After selecting an exchange direction, in the “Calculator” tab you can clearly calculate how much you will receive when exchanging a certain amount. The results of the calculation will be displayed for every exchanger, and then the choice will be considerably easier.
- Try using the function “Double exchange” if there is no exchanger found for a requested direction. The operation though a transit currency can also be calculated with the help of the calculator, with commissions of payment systems or without them.
- In the tab “Statistics” you can see the graph of the rate change, popularity of the payment direction and total reserves for it. Sometimes it makes sense to postpone the exchange for the better moment, statistics is available from one hour to one year.
- On the tab “Notifications”, you can set notifications to be sent to your e-mail or Telegram. The system will notify you when a lucrative for you exchanger offer appears.
Our service quickly and carefully monitors information on rates on all exchangers every five seconds, we guarantee and know where to exchange!
What is a card verification and what’s it for?
The BestChange monitor tries to warn users if this or that exchanger requests verification of a bank card. This demand is not a frequent one, but still, pay attention to it if it is important for you. It’s easy to notice it — a round green mark with a schematic card next to the name of the exchanger.
The card verification is needed to confirm that you are its owner and complicate the life of fraudsters who use other people’s means of payment.
What data you need to provide:
- Card number (at least, the first and the last four digits).
- The name of the holder.
- The photo of the card with the exchanger website or a paper with its URL on the background.
Is it safe? You can send the specified data without worries, they will not give potential fraudsters any benefit, even if they get hold of the photo (for example, in case the exchanger is hacked). You must cover the expiration date of the card and the CVC code on the photo, if it is indicated on the same side as the number, like cards from YooMoney. You don’t need to show the other side of the card.
The duration of the card verification depends on the business of the operators. Usually, it happens during one day.
Handy functions of BestChange.com
Today we would like to tell you about some useful and handy functions of our monitor. You can use them after you have chosen an exchange direction.
- Inverse exchange. Change of the payment direction to the inverse one, for instance, one of the popular directions BTC to Visa/MasterCard USD will be changed to Visa/MasterCard USD to BTC.
- Save. Adds the direction to the top of the list which can be found in the “Popular” tab. If you have selected a really rare direction, you won’t need to waste time choosing it each time.
- Discrepancy. Contains a feedback form which can be used if you find a discrepancy between the rates or reserves indicated in the monitor and those which are indicated on the exchanger websites.
- History. Here will be seen all you last visits of exchanger website, as well as rates and reserves which exchangers had at the moment of the visit.
- The "Settings" button will help make the page interface to your liking: set up the update frequency, select the font and much more!
Did you know about these functions?
BestChange takes care about its users’ comfort and convenience! Visit the website!
Is cash exchange possible?
Do you live in a big city? Maybe it would be convenient for you to buy or sell cryptocurrency for cash. This method has its own advantages, for instance, maximum anonymity — transferring of cash is more difficult to trace than card operations. Not all exchangers support this option, but still, there are plenty of options. Just select a payment direction on BestChange, indicating cash in the currency to give or to get. The most popular world currencies are supported — dollars, euro, rubles, hryvnias, Belorussian rubles, etc.
How an exchange is conducted:
- Select the exchange direction. Then, indicate your city over the list.
- Select an exchanger, taking into account conditions — the rate, reserves, verification requirements, and other parameters. Click on it to go to the website.
- Enter the exchange amount and fill in all the other required fields.
- Write to the online chat of the exchanger and tell the operator the number of your order.
- Agree on the date and time of the visit to the office.
At the office, you will give cash and will receive cryptocurrency in your wallet (or vice versa). When this way is used, fixation of the rate usually happens at the moment of an actual exchange, and not at the moment of creating an order.
Some exchangers also offer an additional service — delivery of cash to the convenient for you place.
Do exchangers require passing the KYC procedure?
What is the KYC procedure?
Know Your Customer obliges all financial institutions, including cryptocurrency exchanges, to identify and verify the identity of each client. And this happens before they can conduct financial transactions. This protects companies against the risk of working with fraudsters and terrorists, and provides safety of the client’s assets. Some time ago, this was only the internal policy of each company, but for about 5 years KYC has become established as a clear legal practice.
What about exchangers?
The majority of them do not require passing KYC yet. We are doing our best to track the services which are an exclusion to the rule and mark them with a special icon. Exchangers sometimes change their terms of service, sometimes when creating an order, you may be asked to verify your identity. If you don’t want to do that, simply pick another exchanger for the same direction.
Verification is not a way to steal customer data and use it for illegal purposes. This is just a necessity caused by the requirement of the regulators, and a reliable exchanger will never give the customer date to the third persons.
BestChange.com is your reliable partner in your search for the best e-money and cryptocurrency exchange rates.
How can you select a suitable exchanger?
On our monitor, we are trying to consider all the indicators that can be meaningful for the user. The rate is not always the most crucial thing. You also need to take into account minimal limits, reserves, requirements to the user, reputation and a lot of other things.
What you need to pay attention to when choosing an exchanger via BestChange:
- Duration of work and the number of positive reviews. We pay special attention to the reviews on our site to make sure they are confirmed by real people and so that representatives of exchangers respond to the claims in a timely manner.
- Total reserves. The higher this indicator, the more likely that the exchanger is serious and will work stably.
- Rating in payment systems (WebMoney, Perfect Money etc.), as well as the rating of the site in MyWOT.
- Statistics — the most popular payment directions in an exchanger and their demand dynamics.
- Additional features, the most important of which can be immediately seen in the list in the form of green circles next to the exchanger’s name. Here is the method of processing the order (manual/semi-automatic), the type of commission (fixed/floating), and much more.
Choose attentively, and then your every exchange will be profitable and smooth.
How to make an exchange for cash?
Sometimes it is more convenient to buy or sell cryptocurrency for cash. Thanks to that, you get 100 per cent anonymity, because it is maximally difficult to track the cash transfer than card operations.
To use this exchange option:
- You need to select cash in the payment direction on BestChange.com, above the drop-down list, enter your city.
- Select an exchanger, taking into consideration the rate, reserve, verification requirements and other parameters, and then go to its website.
- Enter the required amount and other details into the field.
- Then write to the chat of the exchanger, informing the operator the number of your order. And, most importantly, agree on the date and time of a meeting with the delivery person or visiting the office.
When you visit the office, you will give cash and receive cryptocurrency, or vice versa.
It is important that in this case the rate is fixed at the moment of exchange.
In general, exchangers support the world’s popular currencies — dollars, euro, hryvnias, Belorussian rubles etc. When selecting an exchanger, make sure it does provide this service.
What is a floating exchange rate?
Selecting an exchanger on BestChange, you can notice that some of them have a “This exchanger does not fix the exchange rate in the order” mark. Let’s see what this means for the user.
This mark can be set in two cases:
If the trading pair is very volatile. In this case, the exchanger sets a short lifetime of the order or a maximal allowable percentage of deviation to insure against sharp fluctuations in the exchange rate. When going beyond these limits, the rate will be recalculated up or down.
If an order can take a long time — for instance, for cases with cash or during a high load of the cryptocurrency blockchain. In this case, the exchanger recalculates the amount at the rate that took place at the moment of closing the deal.
Some exchangers set a specific time limit (for example, 10 minutes), during which the rate will be fixed. If the order hasn’t been paid for during this time, then the fixing of the rate is canceled. Also, sometimes, the rate gets reviewed only after a considerable change in the market rate of the currency. Say, by 5%.
A decent exchanger must specify the relevant information at the stage of creating an order — conditions for the rate change, the number of the network confirmations for cryptocurrencies, the conditions for rate formation (for example, at the indices of this or that exchange), maximal amount of recalculation of the final amount, etc.
Lots of users often ask us if we have certain requirements for listing exchangers. So today, we would like to shed some light on important moments you should pay attention to.
We do not have a special way to get into our listing by paying some kind of a deposit, bounty or reserve; we negatively treat vouching on a commercial basis.
BestChange.com has a special system of vouching with the following conditions:
- The guarantor must be actively listed in our monitor for at least a year and have a status of having passed an additional check;
- The guarantor is jointly liable for the work of the exchanger for which they vouched;
- In case the vouched-for exchanger has problems with payouts, the guarantor can also be switched off from the monitor;
- If an exchanger has an official registration of exchanging activity and/or a guarantor, the integration period of getting listed can be reduced.
We do our best to add to the monitor only the most popular exchangers with good reputations and a certain number of authentic reviews on independent internet platforms. We believe that the representation of the exchanger on such sites is a rather important point.
Lots of young exchangers wait to get listed for six months and more. This is done primarily for the very exchangers. They must use this time to fine-tune their work and hire a reliable team. If the exchanger just waits and does not work on its service all this time, we will not be able to add it even after six months.
We would be glad to add an exchanger if it meets our rules: https://www.bestchange.com/wiki/add.html, https://www.bestchange.com/wiki/rules.html and if it has a certain level of trust on the internet.
Best of luck!
Order processing modes of exchangers
There are many factors influencing the speed and reliability of an exchanger. One of them is its principle of processing orders. It can be manual, automatic or semi-automatic. On BestChange you will find all these varieties if they meet the other rules of getting into the listing.
Manual. Each order is manually checked by an operator after which the employee transfers the funds to the specified payment details. This process can take time — up to a day, depending on busyness of operators and exchange rules.
Semi-automatic. After the user has paid for the order, the requested funds are transferred to him to the specified payment details. The speed of a transfer depends on the bank of blockchain network. In this case, the function of an operator is only to manually confirm the receipts of funds and transfer the order to the next stage of the automated transfer system.
Automatic. Works on predefined templates, thanks to which the exchange takes place almost instantly and in a few clicks. The role of operators is only to provide technical support to users. This is the fastest option.
In our monitor, we list both automatic and semi-automatic exchangers. As a rule, information about the mode is indicated in a round mark next to the name of the exchanger in the list. If you notice that the information isn’t correct, please let us know.
Why are user reviews sometimes deleted?
The exchanger monitor’s administration reserves the right to remove some reviews in the following cases:
- if the review contains foul language, offending information;
- if the review is a copy of another one;
- if the reviews contain calls for war action, separatism, racism, class animosity, etc.;
- if the reviews contain advertising materials or were written by the user to gain some kind of profit;
- if the review contains any kind of information about smoking, alcohol, usage of drugs;
- if the reviews contain false information or user's untrue speculations.
We care about our users and are always very attentive about what you write. BestChange moderators work round the clock, studying each case and each issue. We welcome your reviews about exchangers you use. This is invaluable help to other users!
Additional features of BestChange
Today we are going to tell you about several useful features of the monitor that will help you in your work. You can use them after you have selected an exchange direction. Please pay attention to the buttons on top of the exchanger table:
- Inverse exchange. That is an instant change of exchange direction to the inverse one (for instance, you selected an Ethereum to Bitcoin direction, and clicking this button you will get a Bitcoin to Ethereum direction).
- Save. This button adds a direction on the top of the list that can be found in the tab “Popular” on the left. It is especially relevant if the direction is rare — you won’t need to waste time to find it each time.
- Discrepancy. A form to contact us will open and you can use it if you have found discrepancies between rates/reserves specified in the monitor and factual ones. Also, you can indicate here other discrepancies, for example, with manual/automatic exchange. Please write to us, it helps us become better.
- History. All your last visits of the exchanger websites. Rates and reserves that took place at the time of transition are indicated.
Finally, the “Settings” button will help you configure the appearance of the table to your liking: you can adjust the refresh rate, select the font, decimal separators, etc. Use the settings to make the site comfortable for you.
Why can you come across exchangers in our listing that have been working less than six months?
Let’s look at this situation in details. Many of you know that we have a number of rules which exchangers must meet when they are added to the monitor’s listing — https://www.bestchange.com/wiki/add.html
However, some exchangers fall under the exception:
- exchangers for which vouches an acting reliable partner of BestChange. It is important that it has positive reputation in our rating;
- exchangers that come from an an owner of a large internet-project, for instance, crypto exchange, p2p platform or a mining company.
That is why if you see a “young” exchanger in our listing, be sure that it has gone through a thorough diligence check. All potentials risks from their listing are smoothed by vouching for them by services with many years of excellent reputation.
BestChange.com cares for its users!
Why is the monitor the best helper for exchanging cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency is very volatile, its rate sometimes changes for the dozens of per cent in just hours. To always exchange at the most pleasant price possible, we suggest you use the BestChange monitor. Why it is convenient:
- A visual list of safe exchangers for each payment direction. We carefully select services worth adding to the listing. You can’t get here just by paying.
- Straightforward interface, all you need to do is to indicate the direction of exchange to see all the possible options and chose the most profitable out of them.
- On top of popular payment systems and cryptocurrencies, our monitor allows finding exchanger with more rare directions.
- Additional information. Every exchanger in the list has specified peculiarities, if it has them: for example, card verification requirement, obligatory registration, floating rates etc.
- The system of reviews and claims for every exchanger. In case a claim appears, the representatives of an exchanger must get in touch and solve the problem.
Haven’t found the rate or reserves you are looking for? Set notification s— we inform you by email or Telegram when a relevant offer appears.
BestChange monitor is your best helper in exchanging cryptocurrency and e-money. Here’s a few examples why it is indeed convenient to use our site.
- Almost all cryptocurrencies are highly volatile, sometimes their rate changes by dozens of per cent in a few ho
- All exchangers are thoroughly picked and pass due diligence check.
- Intuitive interface allows to quickly understand the site and immediately see possible options for an exchange.
- If you need rare exchange directions, you can rely on us.
- In case of a claim, exchanger must quickly get in touch and solve the issue,
If you haven’t found a satisfying rate or sufficient reserves, set up notifications for your email or Telegram as soon as a profitable offer appears — BestChange.com
Do exchangers require KYC?
KYC (Know Your Customer) check is a widespread requirement of regulators which are trying to fight money laundering with the help of cryptocurrency. For sure, you have noticed that during the last 2–3 years this check has been introduced in more and more crypto services, including exchanges and wallets. And what about exchangers?
The majority of them do not yet require passing KYC. The BestChange monitor is trying to trace the services with an exception and mark them with a special icon. However, an exchanger can sometimes change their terms of service, so when creating an order for this or that payment direction you can be asked to verify your identity. If you don’t want to do that, simply select another exchanger for the same direction.
We would like to remind you that it is important to read the terms of service of exchangers you use. This will help you avoid any surprises.
At the same time, we need to note that the verification in no way is a way of stealing the client’s data and using it illegally. This is just a necessity caused by the requirement of regulators, and a reliable exchanger will not give the information about the user to a third party.
A few words about the monitor’s useful lifehacks. Over the exchanger list, there are buttons which can be used after you have selected exchange direction.
- Function of Inverse exchange. It’s a change of exchange direction. For instance, you had Litecoin– Ethereum, by clicking the button you will get the inverse. At the same time, the selection of exchangers can instantly change.
- “Save” allows you to add a direction to the top of the list which is in the “Popular” tab.
- “Discrepancy”. Here you can give feedback if you have noticed a discrepancy of the rate and reserve. Your message will be definitely processed by our moderators, and it will help increase the quality of the listing.
- “History” shows your lasts visits of the exchanger website made at the same device during a year.
- “Settings” will help you to fine-tune the appearance of the table, select a font, frequency of rates updating and other parameters.
Overview of exchange directions on BestChange
Our monitor collects information from more than four hundred reliable exchangers that support a large number of payment directions. We always recommend checking the “Popular” section of the website. It collects the most relevant directions for the current moment. The popularity dynamics shows how much this indice has grown or risen for 24 hours.
Options of payment ways and their examples:
Cryptocurrencies:: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, and many more.
Electronic payment systems: WebMoney, Payeer, QIWI, Yoomoney.
Cryptocurrency exchange codes: EXMO, Binance, Kuna.
Banks— Sber, Tinkoff, Privat 24, Visa/Mastercard cards of any banks.
Money transfer: Western Union, Golden Crown.
How to make use of reviews when selecting an exchanger on BestChange.com.
When you decide to use an exchanger for the frst time, we strongly advice reading its reviews. When you read them, you can notice, that they can be of three types:
Positive reviews are highlighted in green. These, as a rule, are left by those users who were happy with the exchanger services.
Neutral reviews are left by those users who successfully received money after the exchange, but they have comments on the work of the service itself.
Negative reviews happen if the user hasn’t received their funds after the exchange, but in his case representatives of the exchanger must timely solve the issue.
However, difficulties when transferring the means can happen not only through the fault of the exchanger, but due to technical problems of the bank or the blockchain itself. Any of your feedback on the work of the exchanger will help other users make a choice! We know where to exchange!
Reviews on BestChange — how to write them correctly?
We repeat once and again that our website is always on the side of the user. We monitor all the reviews and make the management of the exchanger accountable if the client hasn’t received their money on time. Usually, as a result, all situations get successfully resolved. But what should you do if your review hasn’t been published? Do not worry, please check if your review meets several simple rules:
- For a review to appear on the website, you need to confirm it by email. This is done to fight spam. An unpublished review is stored for a week and then gets deleted, that is why you need to remember this nuance.
- There is a difference between a “comment” and a “claim”. Please go for the first option if you have received money, but simply want to comment on the work of the service. The second option is strictly for those cases when the money hasn’t been received. After the problem is solved and the amount is transferred, you need to lift the claim (it won’t get deleted, which means that other users will still be able to see it).
- Naturally, profanities and insults, calls to ethnic or any other animosity are forbidden.
- The text of the review must not copy another one, already displayed on the website.
- Reviews of an advertising nature are not published.
Write the truth in a calm and detailed manner, this will help other users!