InvestorsHub Logo

Join the InvestorsHub Community

Register for free to join our community of investors and share your ideas. You will also get access to streaming quotes, interactive charts, trades, portfolio, live options flow and more tools.

Live Updating
profile icon
whytestocks Free
11/09/20 7:45 PM
profile icon
T695 Free
04/26/15 6:24 PM
profile icon
T695 Free
04/11/15 7:54 AM
profile icon
T695 Free
04/10/15 2:53 PM
profile icon
T695 Free
04/09/15 12:54 PM
profile icon
T695 Free
04/09/15 12:53 PM
profile icon
LasNubes Free
08/02/13 5:35 PM
profile icon
LasNubes Free
08/02/13 8:02 AM
profile icon
LasNubes Free
08/01/13 8:11 AM
profile icon
LasNubes Free
07/13/13 9:23 AM
profile icon
Penny Roger$ Free
07/17/12 6:51 AM
profile icon
Penny Roger$ Free
04/25/12 8:35 AM
profile icon
Penny Roger$ Free
04/25/12 6:29 AM
profile icon
Penny Roger$ Free
04/25/12 6:28 AM
profile icon
ascientificmethod Free
03/23/12 1:03 PM
profile icon
SPIZZAFREAK3 Free
03/21/12 11:53 AM
profile icon
JK718 Free
02/12/12 7:21 PM
profile icon
Penny Roger$ Free
02/12/12 2:54 PM
profile icon
Penny Roger$ Free
02/12/12 2:54 PM

Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (HST) RSS Feed

Followers
1
Posters
7
Posts (Today)
0
Posts (Total)
20
Created
02/12/12
Type
Free
Moderators
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (Host Inc.) operates as a self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust (REIT). Host Inc. owns properties and conducts operations through Host Hotels & Resorts, L.P. (Host L.P.), of which Host Inc. is the sole general partner and in which it holds approximately 98.4% of the partnership interests (OP units). The remaining approximate 1.6% partnership interests are owned by various unaffiliated limited partners. As the sole general partner of Host L.P., Host Inc. has the exclusive and complete responsibility for Host L.P.’s day-to-day management and control. As of February 18, 2011, it had 120 hotels in its portfolio, consisting of luxury and upper upscale hotels containing approximately 63,000 rooms. As of February 18, 2011, it also owned a 25% interest in an Asian joint venture that is in the process of acquiring a 36% interest in a joint venture that is developing seven properties totaling approximately 1,750 rooms in India. http://www.google.com/finance?q=HST
Most Liked Posts
(Last 30 Days)
Volume:
Day Range:
Last Trade Time:
  • 1D
  • 1M
  • 3M
  • 6M
  • 1Y
  • 5Y
HST Latest News
  • No Recent News Available for this company!
Most Liked Posts
(Last 30 Days)
New Post