An investment is a trade gone bad......
Profit rarely follows the herd......
We dont teach here......
You better know the how, why and when before u enter this board.....
No pumping is allowed but, bragging is encouraged in an ARROGANT OR BOASTFUL SPEECH OR MANNER........
I will post all my trades, when i buy and sell, if i make or lose money.
Killer Squid's Trading Rules....REVISITED!
1. Define an acceptable dollar and % stop for your trade.
(Your will be surpriced how many of my trades are for $250 to $500)
2. Know what and why your are buying.
(Guilty of the scanner syndrome? The homework needs to be done.)
3. Never buy start a trade because somebody else is doing it.
(Follow your inner voice, believe me when I tell you that if your voice has to be 50% of the correct of the time for you to make money)
4. Know what has to happen for you to sell.
( I could suggest the following: U SEE GREEN...SELL)
5. Never go in big. First take a small position or a pilot position.
(Whenever posible, try to scale in and out of your positions. Buy in pairs....dahhhhh)
6. Have reasonable expectations.
(I have no problems with lowering my expectations, a huge percentage of my trades are betwwen 40 and 63%, no matter if it goes to 1,000% later.)
7. Never buy a stock that has made strong advances on 2 consecutive days.
( Except AAPL and PCLN....dahhhhh)
8. Never short a stock that has made strong advances on 2 consecutive days.
9. Always try to enter a new position 2 or near support.
(Whatever support may be on any given time, who knows, I have yet to see two charts posted here that look like mine. Furthermore no one looks at a chart the same way. These get distorted by the minute and they show the past movements not the future.)
10. Know why and when you are breaking any of the above 9 rules.
(as of late...ALWAYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS)
Forget about signing to the E-Mail List......I WON'T ANSWERE Sign up for 'Waiting for Godot' E-Mail List