Vita 34 International AG (frankfurt V3V, us VTIAF)
Vita 34 was founded in 1997 by doctors in Leipzig as the first bank for blood of the umbilical cord for private use in Europe.
Reporting is done in the EU and it is Grey in the US market due to lack of US reporting, And, remember to adjust for exchange rate if you decide to trade it.
Vita 34 AG
Deutscher Platz 5
Mo-Fr 8:00 to 20:00
08000/34 00 00 (D)
008000/34 00 000 (A/CH)
Consultation in Switzerland:
Tue 13:30 to 14:30
0800/ 800 034 (toll-free)
Mrs.Sandra Müller Buro
+ Agree Call back
Vita 34 – the company
In Germany-speaking countries, Vita 34 is the oldest and most experienced bank for blood of the umbilical cord for private use. In its founder, Dr Eberhard Lampeter, the company is headed by a pioneer in storing blood of the umbilical cord. Its excellent position is for Vita 34 a challenge and commitment: We are therefore working so that the storage of the blood of the umbilical cord, which is rich in stem cells, becomes generally known and even standard in the medium term.
Important Company Highlights:
Vita 34 AG is Germany’s oldest and biggest bank for blood of the umbilical cord for private use. The company, which was founded in 1997 as a limited company, has been a joint-stock company since 2002.
About Vita 34
- Established in April 1997
- Head office and an own stem cell laboratory in Leipzig
- 107 employees (status 06/2009)
- more than 63,000 stored blood of the umbilical cord preparations (status 09/2009)
- 11 applications of stored blood of the umbilical cord in children
- Business activities: recovery, preparation, long-term storage of blood and stem cell products for the treatment of various disease patterns
- Vita 34 is a 100% subsidiary of Vita 34 International AG. The shareholders of this holding are the founders, the management as well as institutional investors from Germany and the US
- University of Leipzig and IKP Gatersleben:
Dr Michael Cross and Prof Anna Wobus
"Differentiation of stem cells from the blood of the umbilical cord"
- Fraunhofer Institute for Cell Therapie and Immunology
Prof Frank Emmerich and Dr Johannes Boltze
"Stroke treatment" and "The therapeutic effectiveness of adult stem cells depending on the age of the cell population and the recipient organism"
- Translational Centre for Regenerative Medicine, Leipzig:
Dr Rüdiger Alt
„Establishment and evaluation of VSEL stem cells for tissue repair“
- University of Leipzig:
Dr Manja Kamprad
"Proliferation of stem cells from the blood of the umbilical cord"
- University of Rostock:
Prof Gustav Steinhoff
"Heart attack treatment"
- Technical University of Munich:
Prof Annette-Gabriele Ziegler
"Treatment of diabetes type 1"
Board of Directors
- Dr Eberhard Lampeter, CEO
- Jörg Ulbrich, CFO
- Richard J. Neeson (Chairman)
- Dr Uwe Marx
- Dr Holger Födisch
Scientific Advisory Board
- Prof Wolfgang Holzgreve
(Head Physician and President of the Director's Board of the Clinic, University of Freiburg)
- Prof Eckart Wunder
(Head of the Laboratory for Stem Cell Research at the Institute for Haematological Research of the CHM-Hôpital du Hasenrain in Mulhouse, France)
- Prof Gustav Steinhoff
(Director of the Clinic and Policlinic for Heart Surgery, Medical Faculty of Rostock)
20.7% Independence Blue Cross (IBC)
15.8% Landesbank Baden- Württemberg
48.5% Free float (<5%)
*This only includes founders/management with a stake of 5% or above.
Please request chart here. Ask for ticker VTIAF
All messages, including iBox content, are the opinion of the posters, are no substitute for your own research, and should not be relied upon for stock trading or any other purpose.
Rules of the board according to IHUB: