If Your Government Says It, It Must Be True.
All posts about naked short selling of listed stocks, how to do it, and why it's a good idea are welcome.
If you have that kind of information, after all, The Government wants to speak with you.
What got this board started?
Cox, Paulson and Bernanke went before Congess and suggested a short selling ban.
They helped perpetuate the "illegal naked short selling" myth...
The myth of "NSS" is everywhere on stock message boards.
It's like people think there is a secret vault somewhere hiding mythical naked shorts from the markeplace.
If that's true, somebody with AUTHORITY should PLEASE FIND IT!
To those who want to post about a stock that they claim has a Naked Short Position:
1. Prove it. (It is highly doubtful you can provide any verifiable proof, since short data is only published twice a month, and you would have to have information from a SRO).
2. Company claims in press releases are not a legitimate source of naked short claims or information. (Don't bother calling this "proof" of anything).
3. Posts about Patrick Byrne and his conspiracy theories are well covered elsewhere. No Sith Lord posts, please.
4. Mark Faulk and his get shorty campaign? Forget it.
5. Any more conspiracy nutjob people out there that claim to have proprietary models that produce daily short position data on stocks? Again, not interested.
This board was created to discuss PROVEN naked short positions in LISTED STOCKS.
This means using REGULATORY or GOVERNMENT data on naked short interest in a stock.
You got that? Post it.
P.S. Open invitation to the ANY SEC EMPLOYEE or REGULATORY AUTHORITY -- PLEASE join iHub and post about all these mythical naked short positions.
Bring your unicorn!