Home > Boards > US Listed > Miscellaneous >

Textainer Group Holdings (TGH)

Add TGH Price Alert      Hide Sticky   Hide Intro
Search This Board: 
Last Post: 10/20/2017 11:43:41 AM - Followers: 2 - Board type: Free - Posts Today: 0

September 27, 2007 IPO FILING: Textainer Group Holdings Limited Textainer Group Holdings Limited has filed to come public in the U.S. via an IPO. Textainer has listed that it wants to sell up to $207 million in common stock and lists 9 million shares as the offering from the company with another 1.35 million shares being listed as the overallotment for underwriters. Its price range has been set at $19.00 to $21.00 per share and it will take the proposed ticker of "TGH" on the NYSE. Its principal shareholder, Halco Holdings Inc., which is owned by a trust in which Trencor Limited and certain of its affiliates are the sole discretionary beneficiaries, has indicated to the underwriters its interest in acquiring $30.0 million of common shares in this offering at the initial offering price and if these are purchased would be subject to a 180-day lock-up period. Credit Suisse and Wachovia Securities are listed as the lead underwriters and co-managers are listed as Jefferies & Co., Piper Jaffray, and Fortis Securities. Trencor holds a significant interest and Trencor is publicly traded on the Johannesberg Stock Exchange in South Africa. Operating since 1979, Textainer claims to be the world’s largest lessor of intermodal containers based on fleet size with a total fleet of more than 1.3 million containers. It leases containers to more than 300 shipping lines and other lessees, including each of the world’s top 20 container lines. It also provides services worldwide via a network of 14 regional and area offices and over 300 independent depots in more than 130 locations. The operations are broken into four core segments: Container Ownership (representing 52% of fleet as of June 30, 2007), Container Management (representing the remaining 48% of fleet as of June 30, 2007), Container Resale (owned and managed containers and as a trader) and Military Management (as the main supplier of containers to the U.S. military). After the offering, this will have 47.604 million shares outstanding, and Halco will hold 29.178 million shares after the offering. Jon C. Ogg September 27, 2007 Jon Ogg produces the 24/7 Wall St. "Special Situation Investing Newsletter" and does not hold securities in the companies he covers.
Current Price
Bid Ask Day's Range
  • 1D
  • 1M
  • 2M
  • 3M
  • 6M
  • 1Y
  • 2Y
  • 3Y
  • 5Y
TGH News: Report of Foreign Issuer (6-k) 11/13/2018 04:27:19 PM
TGH News: Report of Foreign Issuer (6-k) 11/02/2018 12:57:52 PM
TGH News: Textainer Group Holdings Limited Reports Third-Quarter Results 11/02/2018 09:00:00 AM
TGH News: Textainer Announces Date for the Third Quarter 2018 Earnings Release and Conference Call 10/19/2018 09:00:00 AM
TGH News: Textainer Extends, Reprices, and Increases Revolving Credit Facility to $1.5 Billion 10/03/2018 09:00:00 AM
PlusOneCoin Top Posts
No plusone'd posts yet. Be the first!
#15   Big move, maybe they will show some profits deathtotaxes 10/20/17 11:43:39 AM
#14   This stock is way oversold and finally recovering..... edinvestit 07/14/16 10:58:05 AM
#13   Macquarie Upgrades Textainer Group Holdings ($TGH) to Neutral magness 11/04/15 02:03:05 PM
#12   TGH 20 +9% PAC 08/07/15 01:38:37 PM
#11   TGH 18.3 +8% PAC 08/06/15 09:35:34 AM
#10   TGH 17 bit oversold. Looking for an open PAC 08/05/15 11:38:21 PM
#9   ~ $TGH ~ Earnings posted, pending or coming Penny Roger$ 02/07/12 03:04:53 AM
#8   quiet board.....but, EZ is in !!! EZ2 05/29/08 10:29:59 AM
#7   I thought this stock would be doing better DodgeFan1 11/15/07 08:38:53 PM
#6   Getting some nice premarket action kumqwatt 10/11/07 08:47:46 AM
#5   I bought a tiny portion hoping of the future! bigloser 10/10/07 01:28:27 PM
#4   I picked up a few hundred shares, So gamster 10/10/07 11:01:42 AM
#3   Now open kumqwatt 10/10/07 10:21:15 AM
#2   Hi Klak. Its IPO date is set for DodgeFan1 10/10/07 02:15:49 AM
#1   Any idea, date of when this ipo starts KLAK 10/09/07 11:20:06 PM