here's something... THC Farmaceuticals, Inc. Acquires Controlling Interest in G.K. Manufacturing from Cannabis Sativa, Inc.:
CBDG .15x.25 last .20
THC Farmaceuticals Inc Enters Into Partnership With HEMPCIGNET
Joint Venture Announcement
THOUSAND OAKS, CA/ACCESSWIRE/ January 31, 2020 THC Farmaceuticals, Inc (OTC: CBDG) today announcedthat a partnership of HempCigNet has been established for the purpose of distributing Hemp Cigarettes. The partnership Plans to Begin Deployment of Hemp Cigarettes Vending Kiosks Through Licensed Medical Marijuana Dispensaries.
On November 15, 2019 the Company entered into an agreement with HempCigNet, Inc., a Colorado corporation. HempCigNet, Inc was incorporated for the purpose of this agreement and to enter the Cannabis L. (HEMP) and/or Cannabis Sativa and/or Cannabis Indica cigarette vending business for placement in licensed dispensaries. The Company resolved to issue HemCigNet Inc., 1,000,000 of its common shares as paid in capital as well as a private party has transferred 10,000,000 shares of mCIG, Inc., (OTC: MCIG) into HempCigNet so that each party will own 50% of HempCigNet, Inc.
Recent Brightfield Group report indicated that the 2018 Farm Bill brought immense change to the industrial hemp world, legalizing the cultivation of hemp and opening the floodgates for a brand-new CBD industry. With the move of hemp from the Controlled Substances list to an agricultural commodity, numerous companies had the confidence to enter the CBD space. Q2 saw large retailers like CVS and Walgreens introduce CBD products in select states, signaling to the rest of the country that CBD is going mainstream. 2019 has shaped up to be a massive year for cannabidiol (CBD), leading to just over a $4 billion industry by end of year a 562% increase over 2018. By 2025, Brightfield Group estimates that the total U.S. CBD market could reach $24.4 billion. As CBD has transformed from a niche product to a full-blown, more normalized (and less stigmatized) mainstream wellness product available in various known retail channels, it is reaching tens of millions more consumers across the age, gender, regional, and political spectrum.
Hemp Cigarettes are One of the Fastest Growing Segments of the developing hemp industry. Hempcignet will only sell cigarettes made from US grown Hemp that will be nicotine and tobacco free and contain not more than 0.3% THC. Initial observational studies suggest that smoking hemp cigarettes could be a potential tool to reduce tobacco and nicotine lethal addictions.
About THC Farmaceuticals, Inc
THC Farmaceuticals, Inc.: (OTC: CBDG) owns and operates ATMs placed in high-traffic commercial areas in Utah. Through CBDual Biotechnology -CBDG has expanded its operations to include businesses and intellectual properties related to the cannabis industries. CBDual Biotechnology Corp., is a pharmaceutical start-up company focuses on developing products based on cannabidiol (CBD) and/or Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). The company's facility is located in Southern California where we provide easy access for patients to participate in clinical trials of new medical cannabis medications, therapies, and products. CBDual Biotechnology Corp is a privately held, US Based Biotechnology company with propriety technology for enhanced oral delivery of bioactive cannabindoids. This technology promotes overall oral health due to higher effectiveness of the delivery methodology. The company was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in California, with its R&D in the US and Israel.
Recently the company formed partnership with Hempcignet, Inc. ( www.hempcignet.com) to engage in growing hemp cigarettes market niche as an alternative to nicotine and tobacco products.
For additional information visit the company's website: http://cbdual.com and
http://cbdg.com/ Follow us on Twitter @THCFarma and @CBDualBiotech
Cannabis stocks soar across the board as historic House vote lures investors back to battered sector
Legalize Cannabis Nationally Effort By Amending U.S. Constitution Started By 2020 Presidential Candidate, U.S. Senator Mike Gravel
New patent for the company! very interesting.
I agree with you. I think this company has potential. Cant wait to hear about what the company has plans in the future.
THC Farmaceuticals Evaluates ZOOM’s Video Communications Telemedicine Platform
Could be the super-low float...
THC Farmaceuticals Completes Acquisition of Majority Ownership of CBDual Biotechnology Corp; Applies for Provisional Patent
You too dude I don’t wanna even predict how I’m high this can go ...
CBDG: HEMP, GRWG, CBDS, CBDG, WEDG: SEC Admin Proceeding against Honeysuckle Research Inc./ticker WEDG:
1. Beginning in December 2014, Honeysuckle primarily engaged in the business of investing and trading in securities, and more than 40% of its total assets (other than Government securities and cash items) consisted of investment securities as defined by Section 3(a)(2) of the Investment Company Act. The company has no operating business and has never realized an operating profit or revenue. As of January 3, 2017, Honeysuckle’s investment securities had a value of over $9.4 million constituting about 88% of Honeysuckle’s total assets (exclusive of Government securities and cash items). As a result, Honeysuckle has been and is in violation of Section 7(a) of the Investment Company Act.
2. Honeysuckle Research Inc. is a Nevada corporation headquartered in Woodland Hills, California. In July 2013, Honeysuckle’s predecessor company, Ovation Research, Inc. (“Ovation”), filed a Form S-1 with the Commission to register a class of securities for offer and sale to the public. The Form S-1 went effective on December 5, 2013. Its shares are currently quoted on OTC Link (formerly “Pink Sheets”) operated by OTC Markets Group (“OTC Link”), under the symbol (OTCPINK:WEDG). Honeysuckle and its predecessor companies have never been registered with the Commission as an investment company.
3. In December 2012, Honeysuckle started as a company named Ovation, which purported to distribute stainless steel cookware. In September 2014, Ovation changed its name to Weed Growth Fund, Inc. and, as stated in its Form 10-Q filed in January 2015, changed its business model to the establishment and investment in, and the acquisition, operation and management of, intellectual property and business ventures in hemp, medicinal cannabis, legalized cannabis and related industries. In April 2016, Weed Growth changed its name to Honeysuckle, but maintained the same business model.
4. In December 2014, Honeysuckle acquired non-controlling interests in various hemp-related companies quoted on OTC Link (formerly “Pink Sheets”) operated by OTC Markets Group, Inc., including Hemp, Inc. (OTCPINK: HEMP), Grow Condos, Inc. (OTCQB: GRWC), and Cannabis Sativa, Inc. (OTCQB: CBDS) by purchasing the common stock of these companies. Honeysuckle also acquired a majority interest in THC Farmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCQB: CBDG). Honeysuckle acquired the majority of these interests by exchanging the shares for non-controlling shares of Honeysuckle. In 2014 and 2015, Honeysuckle also purchased investment securities in three privately-owned companies. Honeysuckle paid a total of $710,000 for the private investment securities and non-controlling interests in three of the OTC Link companies. As of January 3,2017, the total combined value of these investments was $9,431,453.
5. Honeysuckle’s other assets total about $1.3 million and comprise various fixed assets (furniture, hardware and software) and a few non-securities related investments that have not produced any operating revenue. Honeysuckle has had no revenue since at least December 2014.
6. In 2015, the staff from the Division of Corporation Finance and the Division of Investment Management requested information from Honeysuckle concerning whether it was an investment company as defined by the Investment Company Act and whether any registration exemption or exclusion applied. Honeysuckle did not respond to staff comments in a timely manner.
(more at link)
10. As a result of the conduct described above, Honeysuckle is violating Section 7(a) of the Investment Company Act, which makes it unlawful for an unregistered investment company to, among other things, “directly or indirectly offer for sale, sell, or deliver after sale, by the use of the
mails or any means or instrumentality of interstate commerce, any security or any interest in a security” or “engage in any business in interstate commerce.”
11. Within 60 days of the institution of the Order, Respondent Honeysuckle shall come into compliance with Section 7(a) of the Investment Company Act by either:
a. Filing a notification of registration pursuant to Section 8(a) of the Investment Company Act, and then within 90 days of filing such notification of registration, filing a registration statement with the Commission, on the appropriate form; or
b. Completing steps such that Honeysuckle is no longer required to be registered under Section 7(a) of the Investment Company Act and providing the Commission staff with sufficient credible evidence that it is no longer required to be registered under the Investment Company Act.
(more at link)
CBDG is severely delinquent in filing the company's Financials. The stock is at risk of an SEC Suspension and subsequent stock registration revocation.
With that being said, I am surprised this company had little to no traction today.
I agree with you. Mr. Rosenthal is considered to be the guru of the cannabis industry.
Yeah, he seems to get around and has been in the business a while. So he knows what he is doing at least.
EDIT:Ahh, just saw your post on the other board.
Ed Rosenthal is also the President of Weed Growth Fund (OTC Pink Limited Information)
Share Structure appears unchanged per 10Q.
Awaiting email from TA with current numbers.
Failing that, I will call the first of the week.