Home > Boards > US OTC > Miscellaneous >

Stargaze Entertainment Group Inc. (STGZ)

STGZ RSS Feed
Add STGZ Price Alert      Hide Sticky   Hide Intro
Moderator: EHRjunkie
Search This Board: 
Last Post: 4/17/2019 8:41:52 AM - Followers: 141 - Board type: Free - Posts Today: 0


                             STARGAZE ENTERTAINMENT GROUP INC
                                           
                                                           StarFlic.com




Stargaze Entertainment Group Inc. (OTC: STGZ) is an entertainment production and distribution company focused on the creation and distribution of films, music, games and television shows.
Stargaze exploits a powerful online media portal called StarFlic.com.

                                                                                     
http://stargazeentertainmentgroup.com/home/ 

StarFlic will be launched worldwide in spring 2019. 
On StarFlic you can stream, rent or buy Movies, Music and Games, you can watch live concerts as well. 
On StarFlic you can monetize your talent by uploading video's and you can partake in StarFlic Live. 
On StarFlic you can earn StarFlic points and with these points you can buy or rent movies, music and games or goods from the StarFlic store.

                                                                                                              https://www.starflic.com/

StarFlic will allow consumers to access free content, short previews of content that can be purchased, updates on their favorite artists through social media feeds,
an “all in one site” for fans and casual web surfers looking for something different and exciting.
Artists and companies will be able to showcase their content. STGZ will publicize, promote, and offer a web site for all artists to showcase and sell their content worldwide.
Musicians, dancers, film producers, music studios, media art students, poets, writers, etc. will be among the users and they will be able to market themselves.
This website will also include links and news of upcoming shows of the artists. Social media feeds will be automatically uploaded to the fans that have accounts,
thus simplifying social media networking for artists.

Anticipated and Projected Sources of Revenue:
- Internet model- generating and sharing of revenue between artist, managers, music companies, studios, TV archives… etc. We will use websites and software to offer world class multimedia content directly to consumers,
- Live streaming of shows and concerts,
- Selling of packaged TV shows and Film productions to the worldwide market, in 6 available languages. Portuguese, Spanish, English, French, Farsi, and Russian,
- Selling voice over services in 6 languages,
- Receive booking and placement revenues from international live acts and shows,
- Obtain promotional and advertising revenues on our different web sites to be created.


Stargaze was co-founded by Tony Green, a succesful singer and producer from Canada. Tony Green owns several entertainment production companies, including a record company. 
Stargaze Entertainment Group inc is a public company with a listing (STGZ) on OTC Markets. In the past 2 years the company has been updating OTC with all quarterly and annual reports and is fully compliant. 

Stargaze Entertainment Group inc. is fully funded by private loans from the founders and early investors.
Stargaze is OTC Markets Pink Current Information and has a very attractive share structure per 02/28/2019:

 

                                                                                                                                                       AS: 900,000,000
                                                                                                                                     OS: 310,313,673
                                                                                                                               Restricted : 300,066,824
                                                                                                                              Public Float:  10,246,849
                                                                                         (almost all restricted shares are owned by the founders: Tony Green and Nik Tsoukalas)
                    

Stargaze Entertainment (OTC:STGZ) is all about StarFlic.com, an online media portal that's being developed (finished within weeks/months) in India. The media portal
is complex and has enormous potential. Therefore developing it has taken 1.5 year. Success of the portal depends on the quality of the catalogues (movies, music, games) that
are being offered.  More to come soon.













ic maker or a digital game creator, you can monetize your talent by sending STARFLIC a sample of your work. First you must become a STARFLIC member by registering and opening your STARFLIC account. You then click on the U-STAR icon and upload a short sample of your work. If your work has commercial appeal and can be monetized, STARFLIC will sell your work on a profit-sharing basis where STARFLIC keeps twenty percent (20%) of all profits and pays you the other eighty percent (80%).
SIf you are a filmmaker, a music maker or a digital game creator, you can monetize your talent by sending STARFLIC a sample of your work. First you must become a STARFLIC member by registering and opening your STARFLIC account. You then click on the U-STAR icon and upload a short sample of your work. If your work has commercial appeal and can be monetized, STARFLIC will sell your work on a profit-sharing basis where STARFLIC keeps twenty percent (20%) of all profits and pays you the other eighty percent (80%). 

 

STARGAZE 
STGZ
Current Price
Volume:
Bid Ask Day's Range
  • 1D
  • 1M
  • 2M
  • 3M
  • 6M
  • 1Y
  • 2Y
  • 3Y
  • 5Y
PlusOneCoin Top Posts
No plusone'd posts yet. Be the first!
PostSubject
#26174   The quarterly report Q1 2019 was uploaded yesterday EHRjunkie 04/17/19 08:41:52 AM
#26173   Correction: the free float is limited to 10 EHRjunkie 04/16/19 10:26:40 AM
#26172   The free float is limited to 16 million EHRjunkie 04/09/19 07:34:50 AM
#26171   And by the way, the apps (Apple and EHRjunkie 04/09/19 04:50:05 AM
#26170   I've sent some messages to posters on this EHRjunkie 04/09/19 04:43:58 AM
#26165   Hi, still have your shares? Take a look EHRjunkie 04/09/19 04:28:49 AM
#26164   Hi, still have your shares? Take a look EHRjunkie 04/09/19 04:27:57 AM
#26163   Hi, still have your shares? Read the intro EHRjunkie 04/09/19 04:27:02 AM
#26162   So I've been wrong with STGZ. In the EHRjunkie 04/08/19 10:32:56 AM
#26161   They haven't been making any progress in the EHRjunkie 04/02/19 08:31:12 AM
#26160   From time to time, unexpectedly, some shares traded EHRjunkie 04/02/19 08:30:14 AM
#26159   PLATTSBURG, N.Y., Dec. 12, 2017 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EHRjunkie 03/03/19 05:42:09 AM
#26158   HILARIOUS!!! It takes this company 20 months to build EHRjunkie 02/28/19 04:42:57 AM
#26157   Suddenly yesterday some interest in this stock, it EHRjunkie 01/15/19 05:05:50 AM
#26156   share price fell from a high 0.24 (january EHRjunkie 12/20/18 06:13:04 AM
#26155   this POS still has a market cap of EHRjunkie 12/20/18 06:09:18 AM
#26154   Like I said two months ago: don't touch EHRjunkie 12/15/18 06:48:25 AM
#26153   Slip of the pen: yesterday they filed the EHRjunkie 10/16/18 04:11:25 AM
#26152   I've been following this company for some time EHRjunkie 10/16/18 04:01:00 AM
#26151   LMAO This company is BROKE.. Read the QR EmptyBones 08/05/18 08:46:02 PM
#26150   Get ready. It's going to be a good ride Brick 06/22/18 10:58:37 PM
#26149   8 filings out JJZander 06/15/18 09:07:15 AM
#26148   Starflic.com is still not up?? StocksNcash 03/15/18 10:20:28 AM
#26147   IMO ***Buyer Beware*** ireed 01/22/18 05:29:24 PM
#26146   Even stronger today! Lobato 01/18/18 10:52:49 AM
#26145   Lol that got whacked pretty quick Awl416 01/18/18 10:17:50 AM
#26144   Got some bid support Awl416 01/18/18 10:13:11 AM
#26143   Out of nowhere..STGZ! Lobato 01/17/18 01:42:25 PM
#26142   They have taken their Redbull! Lobato 01/17/18 01:31:33 PM
#26141   Speak of the devil! MargeT 01/16/18 12:10:53 PM
#26140   Found this! Lobato 01/16/18 09:45:34 AM
#26139   They came out with PR but quiet since MargeT 01/11/18 01:56:13 PM
#26138   $STGZ this one is way under radar keep ireed 01/09/18 03:28:35 PM
#26137   $STGZ VOLUME Alert ireed 12/19/17 12:33:02 PM
#26136   $STGZ - BIG NEWS - https://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=76277607 ireed 12/12/17 10:10:30 AM
#26135   $STGZ - This is a multi billion dollar ireed 12/11/17 08:17:57 AM
#26134   still has a pulse...anyone know why? bulletproof 10/26/17 10:18:38 AM
#26133   I am out. Took my loss and jm101dm 05/17/17 10:52:40 AM
#26132   Someone IS still buying this. Any idea jm101dm 05/17/17 10:35:44 AM
#26131   What is happening here STGZ? No action BigPorker 08/22/16 04:16:21 PM
#26130   Good morning They seem to have woken up! Lobato 05/04/16 10:09:38 AM
#26129   Nice! Lobato 05/04/16 09:17:05 AM
#26128   Stargaze Entertainment Group Inc.(STGZ) Acquiring Media Distribution Rights; TGO CEO 05/04/16 08:03:06 AM
#26127   Green! Just like the President! Tony Green ! Lobato 05/03/16 11:36:49 AM
#26126   $STGZ Chart $Pistol Pete$ 05/02/16 06:14:24 PM
#26125   They seem to have woken up and going Lobato 05/02/16 03:17:41 PM
#26124   $STGZ Stargaze Entertainment Group Inc.(STGZ) Is Current And $Pistol Pete$ 05/02/16 12:07:23 PM
#26123   Stargaze Entertainment Group Inc.(STGZ) Is Current And Has Lobato 05/02/16 11:56:32 AM
#26122   They're getting social! And current! Lobato 04/28/16 12:51:31 PM
#26121   They're getting social! And current! Lobato 04/28/16 12:50:46 PM
PostSubject