Sinoenergy Corp is a leading manufacturer of natural gas filling station equipment and car/bus conversion kits, as well as emerging developer and operator of natural gas filling stations in China.
* 659,000 sqare feets headquarter and production facilities located in Qingdao in Shangdong province, China.
* 360 employees
* Aggressive growth plans focused on the development and opeation of natural gas filling stations. Multi-year growth opportunity in natural gas filling station and conversion kit.
* Government supports for CNG vehicles to address China's growing air quality problems.
* Shares outstanding: 14.6 million, fully diluted shares: 33 million
* Revenue (9-month to 09/30/2006): $9.8 million
* Net Income (9-month to 09/30/2006) $4.2 million
* Projected revenue for 2007: $30-32 million
* projected net income: $9.0 to $10.0 million
* Publicly listed in the U.S., began trading on OTCBB on February 6, 2006.
IPO price $1.75, current price: $2.30
For full information about the company: