Price Pivot Point Reversals
Today is a Good Day to Trade
The purpose of this board is to focus on and highlight stocks and stock options that use pivot points to determine a change in the direction of price. Pivot points can be instrumental in assisting traders to identify trend reversals from the bottom and top of their ranges.
This board is a study of pivot point lows and highs and how they may be useful in trading.
In addition, this board is also a forum for the discussion of the full range of technical indicators useful in trading stocks and stock options. Please discuss and explain your favorite strategies, setups, entries and exits - whatever you have found useful in your trading experiences.
A simulated portfolio is documented here to identify entries and exits using primarily pivot points and to record gains and losses from those entries/exits - they are posted in as close to real time as possible - but, they are paper trades only. They are not real trades and there is no representation whatsoever that they are.
Please posts your thoughts, ideas and commentaries regarding stocks and stock options.
Everyone is encouraged to do their own due diligence on any stock or option discussed herein - before they made an actual entry or exit for that stock or option.
What is a Pivot?
Parameters of stocks and stock options to look for and post here
- Price - any price is acceptable
- Venue - stocks and stock options
- Bias - long or short
- Timing - in the next few days
- Place the stock ticker symbol in the subject line
- Include a chart with your posts when possible
- Technical analysis and fundamental explanations are appreciated
- Please be respectful of others' ideas
While the board is all about price pivots - if you wish to post something about stocks other than price pivots - please do so - after all, we are here to learn what others are willing to share.
- Pivot Point Reversals is a chat board venue for posting charts and public information on stocks and options for entertainment only.
- The Moderator and/or Assistants are not licensed Financial Advisors, Stock Brokers or any category of professional who advises other people to buy, sell, trade or invest stocks, stock options or anything else.
- Posts made on this board are in no way, shape or fashion designed to be buy or sell intentions, recommendations or any other transactions. We are not responsible for any gains or losses sustained by anyone who trades the stocks or options posted here.
- In addition we are not responsible for the content, accuracy or any attributions made by others who post here.
Good Fortune and Happy Trails
Follow Tommy aka "TradeWithEagles" on Twitter