Home Shopping Latino, Inc.
40 E. Division St., suite#A
Dover, Delaware 19901
Home Shopping Latino, Inc. (HSPG) is focused on launching a QVC-style television network under the name “Viva Telecompras” for selling gemstones, jewelry, vitamins, and beauty care products. All the merchandise will be provided by third-party wholesalers. To enhance consumer response, the company intends to use well known Hispanic celebrities.
The company is particularly interested in marketing high-quality, high-margin gemstones from Madagascar and has developed exclusive relationships for this purpose. As its distribution network develops, management plans to import gemstones directly from Madagascar and subcontract with jewelry manufacturers in Florida to offer viewers exceptional value while maintaining a high profit margin.
Management intends to outsource the incoming call center, fulfillment, shipping, website development and credit card collection functions to third-party companies, using a core staff to supervise day-to-day production. Home Shopping Latino will focus its efforts and resources on expanding its market for Home Shopping Latino via airtime and website broadcasts.
The company plans to broadcast from studios in South Florida since the area is one of the major centers for Latin television and film production. The demand for a Spanish-language TV shopping network is growing quickly as the Hispanic population’s purchasing power continues to outpace any other group at twice the average national rate. Recognizing this growth, Home Shopping Latino is leveraging its strengths to capitalize on this burgeoning market.
- A Spanish language source for direct marketing of consumer products, with its expected product offerings to include jewelry, gemstones, beauty care and many more practical and lifestyle goods.
- Purchase financing through its credit card and easy pay plans for higher-priced items.
- Ten Million Hispanic homes in the U.S. with considerable spending power that is increasing in size and amount.
- Shopping channel servicing the growing U.S. Hispanic Market.
- Seasoned Management Team.
- Exclusive contracts providing gemstones from the mines of Madagascar.
- Celebrities designing jewelry for the Hispanic viewer.
- Open channel to over $450 billion dollars in 2005. This market increasing to $1 trillion dollars by 2011.
- Main Hispanic markets are the U.S., Puerto Rico and Mexico.
- Combined Hispanic Head of Household population 33 million. Hispanic population is the fastest growing demographic.
Press Releases: http://www.vivatelecompras.com/viva_inv_info.html