Neurotrope, Inc. (also known as Neurotrope BioScience) is an American biopharmaceutical company focused on developing a platform of drugs intended for treating various neurological disorders such as Alzheimer's Disease, Fragile X Syndrome, and Niemann–Pick type C. It is incorporated in Nevada, headquartered in New York City, and is listed on the NASDAQ since 2017.
For more information, visit: http://www.neurotropebioscience.com/
Market Information (as of February 28, 2018 unless otherwise stated):
Symbol: NTRP Authorized Shares: 150,000,000
Market Value: $68,558,259
Outstanding Shares: 7,907,527
Public Float: 5,900,000
- Series A Warrants to purchase 49,449 shares of our common stock at an exercise price of $0.32 per share, with an expiration date five years from the date of issuance.
- Series C Warrants to purchase 78,616 shares of our common stock at an exercise price of $0.32 per share, with an expiration date of five years from the date of issuance.
- Series E Warrants, which are contingent upon the exercise of the Series C Warrants, to purchase 819,914 shares of our common stock at an exercise price of $32.00 per share, with an expiration date that is five years from the date of the initial exercise of the Series C Warrants.
- Series F Warrants to purchase 3,751,033 shares of our common stock at an exercise price of $12.80 per share, with an expiration date five years from the date of issuance.
- Placement agent warrants to purchase 21,707 shares of our common stock at an exercise price of $0.32 per share.
- Placement agent warrants to purchase 382,887 shares of our common stock at an exercise price of $6.40 per share.
Options outstanding (as of December 31, 2017): 1,345,835
Shares after dilution (Outstanding shares + Warrants + Options): 14,356,968 For more information, see the latest annual report here: https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1513856/000114420418013105/tv487391_10k.htm#a_009
Market value after dilution: $124,474,913
Paradigm Shift in the Treatment of Alzheimer’s: http://neurotropebioscience.com/Welcome_to_Neurotrope_BioScience/HomePage-Forms/Neurotrope%20%20100516.pdf
AD Presentation: http://www.neurotropebioscience.com/Welcome_to_Neurotrope_BioScience/HomePage-Forms/AD%20Presentation.pdf
AAIC 2017: http://www.neurotropebioscience.com/Welcome_to_Neurotrope_BioScience/HomePage-Forms/AAICF.pdf
Sachs Conference: http://www.neurotropebioscience.com/Welcome_to_Neurotrope_BioScience/HomePage-Forms/Sachs%20Conference%20Presentation%20January%202018.pdf
Noble Conference Presentation: http://noble.mediasite.com/mediasite/Play/f9cc934c8a0148f3b6a234de3e4e6f571d?catalog=6f8e7abd-96e3-462f-8035-f48126f80846
Noble Conference Alzheimer's Disease Panel: http://noble.mediasite.com/mediasite/Play/911da4f57eff4257a83b9711230158831d?catalog=6f8e7abd-96e3-462f-8035-f48126f80846
Bio Ceo Conference 2018: https://www.veracast.com/webcasts/bio/ceoinvestor2018/78131219022.cfm?0.0725690394275
Patents by Daniel L. Alkon: https://patents.justia.com/inventor/daniel-l-alkon
Phase 2a and compassionate use patient results: https://content.iospress.com/articles/journal-of-alzheimers-disease/jad170161?resultNumber=0&totalResults=3&start=0&q=neurotrope&resultsPageSize=10&rows=10
Phase 2b results: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/neurotropes-bryostatin-improves-cognition-in-patients-with-advanced-alzheimers-disease-based-on-further-analysis-of-phase-2-clinical-trial-data-300578025.html
Relevant research articles: https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=138460239