Neurotrope Bioscience is a clinical-stage biotech company leveraging Bryostatin-1 and its analogues to discover and develop targeted therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases and developmental disorders.
For more information, visit: http://www.neurotropebioscience.com/
Market Information (as of March 31, 2018 unless otherwise stated):
Symbol: NTRP Authorized Shares: 150,000,000
Market Value: $64,367,270
Outstanding Shares: 7,907,527
Public Float: 5,900,000
- Series A Warrants to purchase 49,449 shares of our common stock at an exercise price of $0.32 per share, with an expiration date five years from the date of issuance.
- Series C Warrants to purchase 78,616 shares of our common stock at an exercise price of $0.32 per share, with an expiration date of five years from the date of issuance.
- Series E Warrants, which are contingent upon the exercise of the Series C Warrants, to purchase 819,914 shares of our common stock at an exercise price of $32.00 per share, with an expiration date that is five years from the date of the initial exercise of the Series C Warrants.
- Series F Warrants to purchase 3,751,033 shares of our common stock at an exercise price of $12.80 per share, with an expiration date five years from the date of issuance.
- Placement agent warrants to purchase 21,707 shares of our common stock at an exercise price of $0.32 per share.
- Placement agent warrants to purchase 382,887 shares of our common stock at an exercise price of $6.40 per share.
Options outstanding: 1,343,335
Shares after dilution (Outstanding shares + Warrants + Options): 14,354,468 For more information, see the latest annual report here: https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1513856/000114420418013105/tv487391_10k.htm
Market value after dilution: $116,845,370
Alzheimer's Association International Conference 2017: http://www.neurotropebioscience.com/wp-content/assets/NTRP%20Presentation%20AAIC%202017.pdf
Sachs Annual Neuroscience BioPartnering & Investment Forum 2018: http://www.neurotropebioscience.com/wp-content/assets/NTRP%20Presentation%20%287Jan18%29%20Sachs%20Forum.pdf
Noble Conference Alzheimer's Panel 2018: http://noble.mediasite.com/mediasite/Play/911da4f57eff4257a83b9711230158831d?catalog=6f8e7abd-96e3-462f-8035-f48126f80846
Noble Conference Corporate Presentation 2018: http://noble.mediasite.com/mediasite/Play/f9cc934c8a0148f3b6a234de3e4e6f571d?catalog=6f8e7abd-96e3-462f-8035-f48126f80846
Patents by Daniel L. Alkon: https://patents.justia.com/inventor/daniel-l-alkon
Phase 2a and compassionate use patient results: https://content.iospress.com/articles/journal-of-alzheimers-disease/jad170161?resultNumber=0&totalResults=3&start=0&q=neurotrope&resultsPageSize=10&rows=10
Phase 2b results: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/neurotropes-bryostatin-improves-cognition-in-patients-with-advanced-alzheimers-disease-based-on-further-analysis-of-phase-2-clinical-trial-data-300578025.html
Relevant research articles: https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=138460239
Roth report: https://www.scribd.com/document/379434551/2018-03-08-NTRP-Roth-Init
Maxim report: https://www.scribd.com/document/379427337/NTRP-initiation