| || |
Mine to Market Strategy
Great Western Minerals Group Ltd. is
- a mineral exploration and development company with a Rare Earth Element (REE) focus
- a public company, incorporated in 1983 and trading since 1984
- listed as GWG on the TSX Venture Exchange
- listed as GWMGF on the OTCQX
- a company that owns, explores, and develops strategic mineral properties in Canada, the United States and South Africa with a focus on the Rare Earth Elements.
- the parent company of metal manufacturing companies Great Western Technologies Inc (Troy, MI, USA) and Less Common Metals (Birkenhead, UK)
- a company with holdings at Hoidas Lake Saskatchewan, Douglas River Saskatchewan, Benjamin River New Brunswick, Utah (Deep Sands) USA as well as Steenkampskraal in South Africa
- based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
- focused on growth by "Bridging Energy And Technology Through Mining".
Link to Profiles of all
Management & Directors
| || |
Great Western Minerals Group (GWMG) has a unique mine-to-market (M2M) strategy.
On one end of this strategic spectrum, GWMG explores for, and will ultimately develop, properties to supply rare earth elements (REE) for its own use, as well as to other end users who currently rely solely on foreign sources.
This tremendous, ultimate strategic capability gives GWMG an extraordinary commercial advantage. Shareholders of GWMG can participate in the potential of having three companies in one-from exploration for new resources, to the fabrication of value added products, and everything in between.
Great Western Minerals Group Ltd. seeks to become the first vertically integrated rare earth elements producer in North America and a leader in the industry outside of China.
Great Western Minerals Group Ltd. provides a vehicle for opportunities in investment, exploration, research, and manufacturing of rare earth elements to serve a rapidly evolving world market. The Company employs a team approach to minerals development that includes various partners in exploration, technology, and environmental management.
The Quality Controlled Marketplace
OTCQX is the top tier of the OTC market. Exclusively for companies that meet the highest financial standards and undergo a qualitative review. Investor focused companies use the quality-controlled OTCQX platform to offer investors transparent trading, superior information, and easy access through their regulated U.S. broker-dealers.