SureTrader
Home > Boards > US Listed > Medical - Healthcare >

Genesis Healthcare, Inc. (GEN)

GEN RSS Feed
Add GEN Price Alert      Hide Sticky   Hide Intro
Moderator:
Search This Board: 
Last Post: 2/16/2018 5:16:24 PM - Followers: 4 - Board type: Free - Posts Today: 0

KENNETT SQUARE, Pa., Feb. 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Genesis HealthCare, LLC, one of the nation's largest providers of skilled nursing and rehabilitation care, today announced that, effective February 2, 2015, it has completed its previously announced combination with Skilled Healthcare Group, Inc. (Skilled Healthcare) (NYSE: SKH). The newly combined company will operate under the name Genesis Healthcare, Inc. (Genesis). The combination adds the skilled nursing facilities, assisted and independent living centers, and hospice and home health agencies operated by Skilled Healthcare's subsidiaries, as well as Skilled Healthcare's Hallmark Rehabilitation business, to the Genesis family. Under the terms of the agreement, Skilled Healthcare shareholders will collectively own 25.75% of the vote and value of the fully-diluted equity of the combined company. Shareholders who held interests in Genesis will own the other 74.25%. The combined company will be traded on the NYSE with a new ticker symbol of GEN. Headquarters for the combined company will remain in Kennett Square, PA, and George V. Hager, Jr. will be the Chief Executive Officer of the newly-combined company.
SureTrader
GEN
Current Price
Volume:
Bid Ask Day's Range
  • 1D
  • 1M
  • 2M
  • 3M
  • 6M
  • 1Y
  • 2Y
  • 3Y
  • 5Y
SureTrader
GEN News: Genesis HealthCare Announces Planned Divestiture of Facilities in Texas 04/11/2018 08:28:31 PM
GEN News: GeneNews Announces Q4 and Year End 2017 Financial Results & Provides Progress Update 04/03/2018 07:00:00 AM
GEN News: GeneNews Announces Q4 and Year End 2017 Financial Results & Provides Progress Update 04/03/2018 07:00:00 AM
GEN News: GeneNews to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results on April 3, 2018 - Conference Call to Follow 04/02/2018 06:13:00 PM
GEN News: GeneNews to Report Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2017 Financial Results on April 3, 2018 - Conference Call to Follow 04/02/2018 06:13:00 PM
PlusOneCoin Top Posts
No plusone'd posts yet. Be the first!
PostSubject
#18   * * $GEN Video Chart 02-16-18 * * ClayTrader 02/16/18 05:16:24 PM
#17   Up 18% > solid upside now!!!!! crudeoil24 02/16/18 11:04:29 AM
#16   Looking good today! JPL1868 02/16/18 10:13:24 AM
#15   I just came here. Seems like Genesis inversor86 02/15/18 07:45:53 PM
#14   Anyone still check this board? JPL1868 02/14/18 05:16:48 PM
#13   I was wondering the same. I think it's TraderDom17 08/24/17 09:00:10 PM
#12   Anybody still hanging out on this board? How drlord10 08/24/17 07:30:05 PM
#11   WELLTOWER INC. has filed a new 13G, reporting wiltonio 03/24/17 04:18:29 PM
#10   fast and steady profit scan GEN bullish 2.67 stocktrademan 09/30/16 04:35:58 PM
#9   GEN bullish 2.46 stocktrademan 09/04/16 01:36:50 PM
#8   Can you revisit ZAIS please? Would love to pennytrader33 08/08/16 11:02:27 AM
#7   GEN bullish 2.08 stocktrademan 08/08/16 10:31:14 AM
#6   What do others think about this company? I PirateBooty 06/24/16 04:20:59 PM
#5   Next stop one dollar. willlbone 01/26/16 10:58:57 AM
#4   $.45 net move today... deniseann 07/16/15 04:21:36 PM
#3   Moving pretty cautiously yet.. 1st quarter results scheduled deniseann 04/27/15 08:36:43 PM
#2   Followed Skilled Health Care for years... Started this deniseann 02/27/15 01:44:38 PM
#1   New Board... deniseann 02/27/15 01:39:59 PM
PostSubject