The rules of membership are simple: No pumping, bashing, or spam.
Disclaimer: Readers are advised to do their own Due Diligence (DD) prior to acting on any opinions found herein. Board manager, asst. manager, and members are not responsible for the content found herein, or responsible for the decisions that you make based on any information found in the contents.
To qualify all entries must:
1. Be priced between .25 and $4.99 for the POS Derby ...
Be priced above $5.00 for the Turf race,
2. All stocks qualify including OTCBB (Per rule change 2/1/04) , you can even run a BK Q-dog if you are crazy enough
To enter your pony:
State the trading symbol and the starting price which will be your choice of one of the following ...
A. The Friday Closing price.
B. The price you wish to start your pony from if that price is lower (or higher if you wish to run a breakout pony) than last regular hours trade
If you choose option B, your pony must trade to your stated price sometime during the race week during regular hours trading.
3. All picks must be in before the first trade on Mon
4. Each owner has the right to carryover the same pick the next week but you must let the other competitors know before 6 PM EST on the Sun before the Mon start if this is your plan
5. Each entry must trade at least 75000 shares at least one day during the race to qualify for points, this can happen before or after you qualify if you choose option B for entry as stated above
8. Each race ends with the close of trading on Fri, 4 PM EST
Once your pony has an O-fish-al start, the difference between the start price and the Fri 4 PM EST close price will determine your standing for that week's race, points will be awarded to the top 3 finishers as follows each week
Win 3 points
Place 2 points
Show 1 point
A pony that dies on the track will automatically receive a finish of 10% less than the pony that actually runs the entire race and finishes last, OR, the last traded price before it went horseshoes up, whichever is less
Each owner will begin the each race with a $10,000 wager on their pony. The total gain or loss for the Derby to date will be posted after each race.