Over the past five years, SHESAYS has become one of the fastest growing cosmetology hospitals in China and one of the most well-known cosmetology hospital chains in Sichuan province, P.R. China.
* The medical cosmetology market in China is one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the world. China’s GDP per capita has been over U.S. $3000, which marks a new starting point in terms of consumption. With economic growth in the country with 1.3 billion people, China’s consumption has upgraded many traditional consumption industries and accelerated the development of certain new industries, such as medical cosmetic industry.
* Presently, China has about over 1.8 million cosmetic institutions, with about 12 million cosmetic workers. China invests about 3 billion U.S. Dollars in cosmetic industry. In recent two years, cosmetic consumers have reached over 300 million people. In 2009, the cosmetic industry witnessed a turnover of over approximately 7.3 billion U.S. Dollars. The national medical cosmetic market reached approximately 439.4 million U.S. Dollars last year but compared with 60 billion U.S. Dollars in the United States, there is still a huge gap. It grows at a rate of 15% per year. The growth speed of cosmetic service is far beyond the general economic growth speed.
Post Merger Share Calculation:
* 4,500,000: Pre reverse merger outstanding shares
* 13,500,012: Newly issued shares of Common Stock
* 4,230,000: Shares associated with private placement
GeoTeam® best effort calculation of total post reverse merger shares assuming full conversions: 22,230,012
Note: The company has not included the private placement shares in its calculation.
* During the three months ended March 31, 2010 we had revenues of $3,247,925 as compared to revenues of $2,162,768 during the three months ended March 31, 2009, an increase of $1,085,157, or 50%
* During the three months ended March 31, 2010 net income attributable to the Company in the amount of $1,142,715 for the three months ended March 31, 2010, as compared with $925,865 during the three months ended March 31, 2009.
* During the year ended December 31, 2009, we had revenues of $8,834,673, as compared with $4,461,901 during the year ended December 31, 2008, an increase of approximately $4,372,772, or 98%
* During the year ended December 31, 2009. net income attributable to the Company in the amount of $1,766,442 during the year ended December 31, 2009, compared with $6,396 during the year ended December 31, 2008.