Welcome to BullSticks, a forum for swing and short term traders using candlestick charting and technical analysis. Major focus is technical swing trades on the NASDAQ, NYSE, AMEX, and OTCBB.
"When the strike of a hawk breaks the body of its prey, it is because of timing."
- Sun Tzu
YOU ARE NOW ENTERING THE BullSticks ZONE
The BullSticks Starting 5
1. I created The BullSticks forum because my trading style finally needed a home of its own. Here at BullSticks our number one goal is to make your own market. You have to take the market by the horns, and make it your own personal bull. By using technical indicators, along with candlestick charting, we will pick up our sticks and whip that bull into shape.
2. This will be a place for swing and short term traders, like myself, to post their technical analysis plays. Everything we play here will have a technical reason. However, we will have the occasional OTCBB momentum play.
3. There will be no limitations on what type of stocks can be contributed to this forum, as long as there is a technical basis sparking your interest. Stocks may be listed on NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX, OTCBB, or Pinksheets, it doesn't matter here. Also, there are no price limitations, but stay away from the death spiral dilutive OTCBB's.
4. Since I began trading 6 years ago, I have studied candlestick charting, chart patterns, and trading based on technical indicators. Here on BullSticks we will trade based on technical indicators, chart patterns, trends, and candlesticks. We do not care about fundamentals, unless of course, someone has a good whisper number to share. 95% of the time I don't even care what the company does; I am only looking for what the chart can give me. Don't waste time posting dd on stocks unless there is also a technical basis for starting a position in that stock.
5. Anything that I feel is not adding to a productive environment will be deleted. Don't waste space and time posting junk, or spamming on this board, it will be deleted. Also, frontloaders, pumpers, and hypsters will not be tolerated. Take it somewhere else.
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY, AND MAY THE BullSticks BE WITH US.
- "A style of trading that attempts to capture gains in a stock within one to four days"
A Swing Trader wants to find situations in which a stock has the potential to move in a short time frame, the trader must act quickly. This is mainly used by at-home and day traders. Large institutions trade in sizes too big to move in and out of stocks quickly. The individual trader is able to exploit the short-term stock movements without the competition of major traders. Swing traders use technical analysis to look for stocks with short-term price momentum. These traders aren't interested in the fundamental or intrinsic value of stocks but rather in their price trends and patterns.
Get in The Game $$$$
The BullSticks 15/20 Play
The 50/200 Cross
CandleStick Charting Links:
Stock Scan Links:
TEN LAWS OF TECHNICAL TRADING:
****I highly recommend Steve Nison's candlestick charting books. They are filled with a wealth of knowledge, and will be very helpful for someone just starting to study the art of charting. His Candlestick Course book is a great learning tool.
BullSticks 2006 Wall of Fame
CRGO .0022 alert - .0067 exit
EGLF .125 alert - .31 exit
IDNX 5.44 alert - 7.20 exit
AOOR .39 alert - .54 exit
CGHI .12 alert - .18 exit
CKEI .024 alert - .064 exit
MSEV .10 alert - .175 exit
XLPI .0135 alert - .028-.042 exits
RSHN .0028 alert - .0091 - .0096 exits
SEVI .0075 alert - .012 -.014 area exits
[b]This board will be a work in progress, like everything else in life. So, please bear with me, and may the charts bring us all good fortune:)