Welcome to my personal board.
This board is created to sho the development of my own project:´to rise from rags to riches`.
It could be a successful story or could show the disaster of someone from all those other users on this i-hub, who started with an investment of $ 2000.
It also should help me to control my own decisions. When to buy, when to sell is a challenge for someone, who has only a limited understanding about technical stock analysis. And to have a deep understanding about all the different markets is not possible. My time to watch the market is also limited like for the most of the normal people.
I have choosen only a view sources on the web for informations and I hope they are reliable.
What I learned in the last weeks from this board and the performance of some watches stocks is: Yes it is possible to rise from rags to riches, but you have to follow some rules.
- focus only on a view stocks, not more than five.
- it is not necessary that you love the based product or service of a stock, but overall there should be a strong market opportunity.
- choose only stocks with an increase potential of 30 % or more.
- make weekly a plan on which price you buy and sell.
- after buying give immediatly your sell order with the increased price.
- after selling never invest again in the same one.
- use the time to watch your information sources for new good investments.
- believe in your decisions and never become flustered.
So lets wait and see how sucessful I will be with this project and how much time will it require to rise from rags to riches.
And please do not use this board to give me advise about other stocks. I want to find my own stocks.
And at the end as a disclaimer. My investment decisions should give not give advise to someone, it only describes the story of my project.