iBox Page managed by: PotRelatedProducts
CEO Comments on 5/21/18 <<<<NEW!!!
Key points from latest Press Release (4/14/18)
- 1) ”finalizing a contract to acquire a percentage of Herb N Works, the premier creative branding and marketing company in the cannabis industry.” CEO, Cherry, said.
2) Advantis is quickly scaling its business to handle the increased demand of its flagship product, Amster-Can.
3) “Herb N Works has expertise in social media, graphic design, and web programming along with their marketing acumen and established client base,” Cherry explained.Herb N Works specializes in branding, content creation, event planning and marketing strategies, created by a marketing staff with decades of experience.
4) Cherry shared some private comments about the company’s current web presence and says that he is well aware of how the company needs to improve in the area. “Our operations have been so focused on expansion and client acquisition, that we had no focus on our media presence. That is about to change.”
5) “The demand for Amster-Can is driving our effort to build significantly greater canning capacity to fill that demand; I mean on a much more industrial scale. We could currently be canning a hundred times as much as we are now, if we had more canning capacity. That is no exaggeration; this is how much demand we have right now.
Key points from latest Press Release (3/12/18)
1) Sales are growing so fast, we have outgrown our facility,” CEO, Cherry, said. “We will be moving our canning operation to a more central location that more efficiently serves all of Southern California.”
2) Cherry stated that negotiations for the property purchase are still somewhat fluid, as details of the several hundred acre land acquisition are still being worked out.
3) Cherry explained that the new facility will be the first cannabis campus that houses growers, manufacturers, and other related cannabis businesses. “We’ve signed the lease and are already in the process of moving our operations.
4) ...it means having several canning machines being immediately available for larger operations and having larger can sizes, like those we began delivering last week...
5) ...and the company secures two to three new clients each week.
6) ...setting up operations to better serve Northern California in the near future.
From the ADVT Website, "About": Advantis Corporation (ADVT) is focused on helping people take control of their health and pain management needs. By creating strategic partnerships with innovative companies in the nutraceutical and alternative health care industries, Advantis is uniquely positioned to provide the guidance and support to assist in delivering products and services that address the needs of these individuals. Acquiring ownership in developing companies allows Advantis to provide consultation to improve product lines, expand distribution channels, and heighten brand value. With the healthcare and pain management sectors forecasting staggering growth, Advantis identifies and partners with those companies that possess the potential to capitalize on this trend.
Acquisitions and product developments ensure that Advantis reaches sustainable revenue growth in the near-term as it prepares for future market opportunities. CEO, Christopher Swartz (Moderator: ADVT Site Outdated, CEO is D. Cherry) envisions the success of Advantis Corporation through strengthened partnerships, innovative product development, and sustained focus on revenue-producing strategies. With the help of a diverse and skilled management team, Swartz (Moderator: ADVT Site Outdated, CEO is D. Cherry)has navigated Advantis towards enhancing its footprint in the evolving legal cannabis business, holistic pain management, and healthcare industries. Expertise in the legal aspects of the medical cannabis industry allows Advantis to work within the framework of the law to target opportunities along the supply-chain of this untapped, explosive growth industry.
For more information about Advantis Corporation, https://advantiscorp.com/. Darren Cherry, CEO established in 2017 (Formally Chris Swartz)
From ADVT Website, "Investor Relations": Advantis Corporation (ADVT) develops products and works with developing companies to provide innovative healthcare products, holistic pain management solutions, and enhance the footprint in the evolving legal cannabis business. Advantis acquires ownership in developing companies that work within the nutraceutical and the alternative health care industries; consulting with these organizations to improve their product lines, expand their distribution channels through internal partnership agreements, and heighten brand value.
Allows select flower to sealed in a can. The cans are injected with Nitrogen that replaces the air sealing in the freshness for years.
"My mother-in-law snoops and has the nose of a bloodhound! What I like about my can's is she will think it is cat food and she can't smell it! Thanks" Bill G.
See actual production videos HERE (look for blue conveyor belt images)
LINK - Advantis Corp. Creates Synergy with Herb N Works 5/14/18
LINK - Advantis Corp. announced it is moving forward with plans to establish a pet division that will create and market a proprietary line of CBD-infused pet supplements and therapeutic pet edibles. 4/2/18 LINK - Advantis Corp. Signs Lease, Triples Production Capacity 3/12/18 LINK - Oregon Proves To Be Burgeoning Success for Advantis Corp. 03/05/2018 LINK - Advantis Corp. Unexpectedly Set To Triple California Amster-Can Revenue by End of 2nd Quarter 02/12/2018 LINK - Advantis Corp Expanding Into Colorado, California Nears Packaging Capacity With New Machine; Pre Orders for New Sizes Escalate Quickly 01/29/2018 LINK - California Cannabis Legalization for Adult Use Leads to Record Month for Advantis Corp. 01/16/2018 LINK - Advantis Corp. Partners with Players Network’s Green Leaf Farms and Expands Its Product Line into Nevada 01/10/2018 LINK - Advantis Corp. Expects Quarterly Revenue Records Throughout 2018 12/18/2017 LINK - Advantis Corp. Hits Home Run with Oregon Deal 11/14/2017 LINK - Advantis Corp. Negotiates Agreement with Las Vegas Proprietor, New Amster-Can Equipment Ramping Up to Full Production 10/02/2017 LINK - Advantis Corp. Established Presence in Oregon Leads to New Contract 09/24/2017 LINK - Industry Leader, Darren Cherry, Leads Advantis Corp. Into the Future 09/19/2017 LINK - Advantis Corp. Setting Up Multi-State Amster-Can Canning Solutions 08/21/2017 Other Important News:
LINK - Trump Makes American Cannabis Great Again, say Eight Public Companies (Includes our Darren Cherry) 4/17/18 ADVANTIS CORPORATION PRODUCTS AND HOLDINGS (Source-1 Source-2)
LINK - Increased Revenue Over Eight-Fold in 2017, Expects Revenue to Rise. 4/16/18
LINK - BREAKING NEWS: Trump Supports States Rights for Cannabis Regulation 4/13/18
LINK - Could ADVANTIS CORPORATION (OTCMKTS:ADVT) Go Up After Its Newest Short Interest Report? 2/13/2018
National House Resolution Bills (Declassify, Prevent DOJ actions, Legalize)
(USE Tabs to review different aspects of the Resolutions)
LINK - H.R.2020 - To provide for the rescheduling of marijuana into schedule III of the Controlled Substances Act
LINK - H.R.1227 - Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2017, The “Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2017” eliminates federal criminal penalties for possessing and growing the plant, removing it as a "Controlled Substance"
LINK - H.R.4779 - REFER Act of 2018
H.R.4779 This bill prohibits the use of funds made available by Congress to a federal department or agency:
- to restrict a state or local law that authorizes the use, distribution, possession, or cultivation of cannabis;
to detain, prosecute, sentence, or initiate civil proceedings against an individual, business, or property involved in cannabis-related activities in accordance with state or local law; or
to penalize a financial institution for providing financial services to a business engaged in cannabis-related activities in compliance with state or local law.