Fidelity Fidelity SPDR Advertisement
Home > Boards > US OTC > Cannabis > Medical Marijuana, Inc. (MJNA)

As Chairman and COO, I can understand the

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (10) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
MSidesMJNA Member Profile

Followed By 24
Posts 5
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/15/13
160x600 placeholder
Medical Marijuana Inc. and LiveWire Ergogenics Inc. Sign Memorandum of Understanding to Develop HempWire, LLC "Marketwired" - 3/20/2014 9:00:00 AM
MSidesMJNA   Friday, 02/15/13 12:26:51 PM
Re: Threeflight post# 79000
Post # of 173684 
As Chairman and COO, I can understand the doubt that I am on this board - and I assure you, I have never posted, but I do read what others have to say about our company and we are grateful for the continued support. However, I am not able to let that article just remain without defending myself and this company. We have worked incredibly hard to build a company we are very proud of and I will not let some shady broker or competitor trying to short our stock get away with those criminal actions. Once we have our direction from the litigation counsel - I will post it on our website to keep you updated.

My contact information is also on this board, as well as our website and OTC so anyone is welcome to contact me at anytime.

Have a great weekend,
Michelle Sides

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (10) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist