Fidelity SPDR Advertisement
Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > Calypso Wireless (fka CLYW)

My question is, now what is 923 worth??

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
wooden Member Profile

Followed By 3
Posts 315
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/18/11
160x600 placeholder
Why September May Slow Further S&P Records
September has recently started shedding its reputation as one of the worst stock market months of the year, but strategists note the psychological pressure of big round numbers in the S&P 500 Index and the looming end of Federal Reserve asset purchases may serve to reinforce the month's stereotype.
Top Equities Stories Of The Day
Apple Investigating Reports of iCloud Vulnerabilities
US Court Dismisses Aluminum Antitrust Cases
J.P. Morgan Working With Law Enforcement on Cyber Attack -- 3rd Update
U.S. Hot Stocks: Hot Stocks to Watch
Australia's RBA Holds Interest Rates Steady
U.S. Hot Stocks: Hot Stocks to Watch
Ex-LPL Broker Ordered to Pay Nearly $2 Million
Ukraine Tensions Spur U.S. Stock Futures Downward
wooden   Monday, 01/28/13 08:03:36 PM
Re: litton51 post# 59617
Post # of 60799 
My question is, now what is 923 worth?? the patent is still valuable and there are others that in fact infringed, so , where does the receiver stand now? Can 923 still be sold, and what can it be worth? I think we are being taken down just as a small, broke company with greedy management , but the judge is forgetting that there are investors that are being screwed.Are other companies infringing on 923, or on TM's so called system???? hello? It all smells like fish to me!! Or, is it that other thing that smells that way?? Something is wrong here and we all know it!!

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist