Fidelity SPDR Advertisement
Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > Rudy Nutrition (fka RUDN)

A notification was just received that Josh Lankford

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
captjoe503 Member Profile

Followed By 2
Posts 475
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 02/12/08
160x600 placeholder
U.S. Stocks: Nasdaq Futures Up After Apple, Home Sales Loom
Upbeat Apple results were calling the shots on Tuesday for U.S. stock futures and pushing ahead Nasdaq-100 futures in what otherwise looked like a low-key start.
Top Equities Stories Of The Day
European Stock Markets Edge Higher
FTSE 100 Climbs As Oil Stocks Advance
Verizon Results to Show Competitive Impact -- Earnings Preview
Wells Fargo Third-Quarter Profit Rises -- 5th Update
Stifel Financial to Hire Two Former Merrill Lynch Advisers
Qualcomm Pounces On U.K. Chip Maker
U.S. Stocks Gain, but IBM Weighs on Dow
U.S. Stocks Rebound After Recent Losses
captjoe503   Wednesday, 12/12/12 12:03:20 AM
Re: None
Post # of 4457 
A notification was just received that Josh Lankford is pleading guilty to one solitary charge ??? in connection with his involvement with the GBVS fraud.

Reportedly he will be sentenced in March and a probation report is being compiled for that date.

Lankford was the Canadian who became a federal fugitive 'till he was located in Costa Rica this year. If he only gets probation after that I would sincerely hope it was in exchange for something ?

Just a coincidence I'm sure but I find it funny that he cops to the charge on the anniversary of Rudys SEC fraud announcement even though they were two unconnected cases ( anybody want to buy a bridge ) ???

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist