I can appreciate your distrust, after all it's hard to see the exact inner happenings of deals, products and though processes at FUSE. This most likely makes people a little hesitant to invest, also if their getting their ass handed to them in the rest of the market they have other issues to deal with than to sit on a .20c stock that still has some development to go through before it's a sure thing.
However, it's probably a good idea for them to keep things tight lipped in the early stages, which is where they are at. After all they have a patent pending.
I would suggest to you BG that nobody is investing for the following reasons.
1) They are happy with their stake in DROP today.
2) They have bigger fish to fry
3) They are waiting to see things like the patent come through and the enerjel sales flourish.
I would argue though that it will be too late for anyone to get that stock at .20c.
IF FUSE does well with enerjel and drop suppliments(I beleive they will with the star power) then the stock will pop above 1.00. There's not doubt in my mind about that.
Why do I believe this?
1) FUSE is in a hot and growing market in the sports/health arena.
2) Their products are attacking untouched and appropriate areas of the market with innovative products
3) They have signed top tier atheletes to promote and use their products. We still have not seen the full benefit of this until the products are on the floor and their words are directly actionable by consumers. Someone once asked why the stock popped up to 1.25. It's because everyone saw the FUSE logo on Tigers back and invested. Just like that, one view of the bag and everyones on board.
However when people realized there's nothing to gain by investing in this company at this time, they pulled out. Right or not, that's their choice. Noboby wants a huge pile of cash not producing money. Someone once told me that the most money lost by investors is when they put their stake in a company too early. Why? because your money is doing nothing sitting there until the expected pop.
4) I have used the product myself and it works amazingly. I went to a buddy's bachelor party, where everyone went skiing. 20 people all past their prime but still young enough to be energetic and go skiing. I didn't give enerjel to anyone until after our runs. We played poker for while and then people started complaining about cramps and muscle soreness. So I pulled out the enerjel. I didn't say nothing to anyone about it except that it's a new product that works just like Bengay but it's all natural. EVERYONE that tried the product said it helped. Some moreso than others. That's a testiment to the products stated effects.
5) Everything about this business is "Buzz" worthy. But that only works to your favor if you have a solid business with products that sell and are in major sales channels. So it will come to their benefit shortly.
Again, I agree that there is some headway to be made, but I'm definitly not concerned, even though my wife is not happy with the amount of money I've thrown in this thing.
Hey that's how people get rich, by taking a chance on a sound proposal/investment. FUSE is a real company making real moves in the market place with a clear agenda and products that are not only inventive in their application but they actually work.
And I'm the idiot, so if I'm saying this it may not mean much. But I'd like you to go to Tiger's people and say these same things. I'm pretty sure they'd first tell you their background and why Tiger pays them a boat load of money to look and vet out things such as an investment in time, money and stature to get invloved with FUSE. Then if they still give a rats ass about you they might talk to you about why this business model and products are poised to make argueably the #1 golfer of all time more money.