I purchased some AMNF.PK around .80 here is what I like.
1) AMNF.PK pays roughly a 6% dividend. That is a fantastic place to park some money.
2) AMNF.PK had record earnings of .02 in a seasonally weak quarter. And is growing significantly.
3) AMNF.PK continues to buy back shares quarter after quarter.
4) AMNF.PK is in a recession resistant industry, so and industry that will grow despite what the economy is doing.
5) AMNF.PK is not a make you rich story, but it is a solid place to make money. I think it could hit a $1.00 at some point. In the meantime collect 6%. Which is a lot better then cash.
Conclusion: I believe AMNF.PK is a pretty good buy here, with a bit of upside, but a decent yield too. Not much risk here in my opinion, and the 6% yield makes it quite attractive by it self. Then if you factor in picking up revenue growth, a stock buyback, record EPS. It is even more attractive. All is just my opinion, and I could always be wrong though.