Fidelity SPDR Advertisement
Home > Boards > Free Zone > User's Groups > lowtrade

Hello Lowtrade

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Coolman138 Member Profile

Followed By 2
Posts 623
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 04/05/11
160x600 placeholder
U.S. Stocks: Futures Up Ahead Of Home Prices, Consumer Confidence
U.S. stock futures rose on Tuesday, as another fall in eurozone inflation put pressure on the European Central Bank ahead of this week's meeting and investors waited for updates on home prices and consumer confidence.
Top Equities Stories Of The Day
JAL Customer Data Target of Cyber Attack
IPO Scorecard: Update on Selected Initial Stock Offerings
Shire, AstraZeneca Fall In London After U.S. Tax Move
Starboard Pushes For Potential Yahoo-AOL Tie-Up -- 5th Update
Bank Branches in U.S. Dip to Lowest Since 2005
ADR Shares End Lower; Petrobras, Itau Unibanco Trade Actively
UniCredit CEO Confirms Bank to Enter Talks With Santander
Judge Rules Businesses Don't Have to Return BP Payouts
Coolman138   Saturday, 05/12/12 02:07:06 AM
Re: None
Post # of 43493 
Hello Lowtrade

Thank you very much for reply. uptill now, this is most dificult part for me to catgorize, which pattern is in formation. i hope, I will get better at it with your guidance, practice and experience.

Now UNQT

It seems to be making 3 spikes of more than 100 mil in 2 months time. there is price drop if we see 6 months chart. and there is PR of acquiring a company for unspecified numbers of restricted shares and cash. I was reading somewhere that in pennyland restriction on shares means not much, as mostly shares are allocated under 504, and those can be sold any time. If I am understanding it correct?

comming back to UNQT chart, MA seems to be in right postion, support indicators stoch RSI and CMF are positive.

I drew many lines to delineate chart pattern but failed to reach any conclusion, which pattern it will fit into?

comming to otc game, all the elements seems just right for a run.
is it?

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist