A Brief Synopsis of what to expect from RenuEn Corp moving forward. But first a bit of history.
RenuEn Corporation/Shaka History
1. Shaka Shoes (Ticker Symbol SHKZ) was a shell shoes company that was bought by James Scott. http://www.linkedin.com/pub/james-scott/16/451/318 The company that James Scott is building has nothing to do with footware anymore. The SHKZ shell was bought, and since buying this shell we have acquired two private companies.
SHKZ acquired it’s first company, Classic Conservatories http://classicconservatories.com/ (a profitable, revenue producing company) originally ran by Chris Edwards and Peter Burley. Chris and Peter helped grow a British company in the same market into a 400million Euro powerhouse before coming to America and starting Classic Conservatories.
Chris and Peter will be remaining on as senior management; we expect to see an immediate increase in sales and revenue without the need for a large capital investment, since the existing infrastructure of Classic fully supports our growth plan.
2. They acquired its second company, Home Energy Experts, which was founded by Jim Quigley, who sold his Basement Experts company to Ownes-Corning. Anyone in construction knows about this company. He employed 250+ people in this company. He has a unique understanding of installations and remodeling.
Also, we are focusing on the East Coast so being based in Atlanta with contacts in the industry is key. Mr. Quigley had built his small franchise in only a few short years to a company with over $100,000,000 in sales a year, before selling the business and starting to Home Energy Experts.
4. We announced $186,677 in revenue for the first 15 days of November, if sustained puts us at $4.5 million in revenue, year one and $1.3million in revenue since the announcement, however we believe this amount of revenue may have grown with the newest contract we have gotten listed below.
5. The revenue announce above was before we got a contract to install 10-kilowatt solar systems in up to 90 schools throughout Florida as part of the Florida Solar Energy Center (FSEC) and Department of Energy (DOE) SunSmart E-Shelter Program. We are performing the installation part of this $8,000,000 project.
6. I confirmed with the contractor that that we are contracted to perform the install and will have the first 4 systems installed by December 31st 2011 (40 days ago). http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=70032647
8. We acquired Dreamworks Remodeling out of Tampa Bay Florida and with that came a transferable electrical licence which is needed to do electrical work in Florida at the schools. We also gained Gary Guttveg as our South East territory manager. http://www.linkedin.com/pub/gary-guttveg/12/a67/98b
7. SHKZ filed with the Florida DOC to have our name changed to RenuEn Corporation. We are now listed as RenuEn Corporation on the Florida DOC website. http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=70083281
8. FINRA excepted said changes with a new name and ticker symbol. http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=71867839
Future of RenuEn Corporation
1. John Quigley is a highly educated man. He has taken small mom and pop type companies and turned them into elite organizations. We should not underestimate this mans ability to grow this company into even a $100 million market cap company, as he has proven he has done it in the past.
2. James Scott, “In short; James gets things done; they have an extensive list of contacts and in turbulent times James and BGS are who you want at your side to show you how to improve processes, refine operations, and acquire the resources necessary to facilitate growth.” -- William C., Managing Partner, Macscon Financial Services
James Scott, Founder and CEO, brings a new level of knowledge to the industry with a 12-year extensive background on global economics and corporate strategies consulting. He has experience that spans the globe and a track record for success. Mr. Scott offers clients and partners an International perspective with a focus on growth, stabilization and expansion strategies. His approach considers the vast International marketplace and synergetic alliances that help companies meet their goals quicker, without the learning curve encumbrances that spell disaster for less fortunate companies.
Mr. Scott remains active and up-to-date with the latest global economic, political and social events as members of organizations such as:
American Enterprise Institute - http://www.aei.org/
American Institute for Economic Research - http://www.aier.org/
Commonwealth Foundation - http://www.commonwealthfoundation.org/
Economic Research Council - http://www.ercouncil.org/
Heritage Foundation - http://www.heritage.org/
Hudson Institute - http://www.hudson.org/
Manhattan Institute - http://www.manhattan-institute.org/
Pacific Research Institute - http://www.pacificresearch.org/
Mr. Scott and the team at BGS maintain considerable global political contacts to sustain a natural position on political matters. As a result, our partners and clients reap the rewards of these cultivated relationships through BGS political strategies consultancy.
3. J. Charles Nemes is our Executive Vice President of Operations and Business Development. Mr. Nemes is the former Chief Operating Officer of SDI Solar, a Florida manufacturer and installer of solar products and services. http://www.sdisolar.com/ J. Charles Nemes brings to RenuEn the solar experience to RenuEn. XCombined the marketing, sales and operational abilities of Chris Edwards, Pete Burley and Jim Quigley positions Shaka for a rapid entry into the solar and renewable energy market.
4. Read up on Neil Parsons and Design, Build, Profit. This is possible acquisition in the works that we are awaiting finality and a PR on. http://www.google.com/search?q=build+design+profit
5. Read up on InterDyn CFO. This is possible acquisition in the works that we are awaiting finality and a PR on. http://www.google.com/search?q=InterDyn+CFO
6. New Website in the works.
7. Revenue + Net Earnings.
8. There is a bunch more, but got to get out of the office, may post more tonight.
"Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right."
RenuEn Corp. (RENU)
Stock Trading Info: