CGS (ECSC) INDEX REVISION
It's once again the time for the quarterly revision of our list of CGS Board AMIGOS
Our index climbed 26.2% from 114.37 to 144.35 since the last revision on August 27
Going with bogus07's original post that started it all: TEN AMIGOS for the NEXT 12 MONTHS
Post your list of (up to) 10 China Growth Stocks as your personal top picks for the next twelve months (hold for a year, no quick in and outs). Please reply ONLY to this post, so I can find all your submissions easily.
Deadline is next Friday, November 26.
I will then rebalance our index on the weekend of November 27/28 with November 26 closing prices.
It would be great if you take the time to post a few comments with your picks, I'm sure most people here would appreciate this, especially if you are not a frequent poster here and people might not know you. Anyone reading this post with an iHub account as of today (November 20) is welcome to submit their picks.
Some answers to questions that might come up:
- ECSC stands for Emerging China Small Caps, the previous name of this board
- Revision is quarterly, always the first full week after quarterly earnings deadlines (mid-April, end of August, end of November)
- The picks you submit will not be ranked, each stock submitted gets one point, those 10 stocks with the most points will make the revised index
- You can submit less than 10 stocks. If you can't think of more than a few that will do well in the next 12 months then don't submit the full 10 names
- If you submit more than 10 stocks I will just take the first 10 tickers in your post and ignore the rest
- The final index will be composed of 10-20 stocks, it depends on where it makes sense to do a cut
Here are some charts and links:
CGS (ECSC) INDEX: http://www.fixyou.co.uk/screen_ecsc.php
(updates with 15-min delay during market hours)
INDEX HISTORY: http://www.fixyou.co.uk/ecsc_history.php