Listen up, all. The best way to set this up for success is to teach others about 2 things: (a) the stock's set-up and (b) the company's anticipated growth.
(a) The moment a decent PR hits, buyers will want to know the share structure, whether the company's diluting, and if they should fear a reverse split.
Facts about PPJE's set-up:
- PPJE has PR'd no r/s
- PPJE has stated no dilution
- PPJE has a transparent ungagged t/a, and the O/S has not changed over some period of time
(b) Interested fundamentalists and early players will want to see a recent history of growth and want to know that there's something substantial in the pipeline.
Facts about PPJE's growth:
- PPJE went through a black-out period last year but is coming out of inactivity
- PPJE recently pr'd $2.5M of revenue growth,
- PPJE is speculated to have $10M in revenues for 2010 not incl the recent $2.5M just pr'd
- PPJE is plaintiff in a $10M lawsuit.
Here's your pennyland formula:
Revenues and Growth + Unchanging share structure = $$$