Fidelity SPDR Advertisement
Home > Boards > US Listed > Medical - Healthcare > Metropolitan Heath Networks (MDF)

Thx for the reply Stan. I like

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
kuwlness Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 166
Posts 9,165
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 07/26/09
160x600 placeholder
kuwlness Member Level  Monday, 11/30/09 07:59:52 PM
Re: stanu78 post# 95
Post # of 136 
Thx for the reply Stan. I like what I see here and I believe it's being unfairly punished due to the Obamacare over-haul.

I've been watching Mutual Funds accumulate this for the last few months, and I was trying to understand why they liked this particular one so much. I guess with the .80/share in Cash, that's a nice incentive.

Also, looking over their financials, I agree with your PE of 10 (at least) within the near-term future. This is definitely a value play that would be very difficult to lose money on over the long-term. Especially with the company buying back shares.

Keeping this on my radar for now, but definitely a good entry point at these prices. Thx again for the info.

The Above Message Likely Contains Coarse Language and, Due to its Content, Should Not Be Viewed By Anyone.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist