Fidelity SPDR Advertisement
Home > Boards > US OTC > Delisted > Valor Energy Corp (fka VLEN)

I have been warning everyone that would listen

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
SweetBlackCrude Member Profile

Followed By 20
Posts 1,468
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 08/24/06
160x600 placeholder
Germany's BASF lowered its outlook for 2015 and reported a 4.8% decline in third-quarter profit, hurt by the slowing global economy and weaker demand in Europe.
More Top Equities Stories Of The Day
Apple's Ex-Retail Chief Readies Service for Web Shoppers
European Markets Show Signs of Stress
Will Free Data Become the Next Free Shipping?
Microsoft Braces for Another Nokia Hit--Earnings Preview
Stifel Financial to Hire Two Former Merrill Lynch Advisers
Pfizer Authorizes $11 Billion Stock Repurchase
U.S. Hot Stocks: Hot Stocks to Watch
U.S. Hot Stocks: Hot Stocks to Watch
SweetBlackCrude   Thursday, 10/08/09 11:54:54 AM
Re: SweetBlackCrude post# 1075
Post # of 1494 
I have been warning everyone that would listen that Sheridan is a crook and was going to destroy the shareholders, because he is not a shareholder like us, he does not have common shares to dilute his interest (he gave himself non-dilute total controlling PREFERRED SHARES).....HE IS JUST THERE TO KEEP EVERY DOLLAR THAT COMES IN FROM THE PRODUCING WELLS AND NOT ANSWER TO ANYONE!!!!!!!

HIS BROTHER IS HIS CPA!!!!! BOTH ARE CROOKS!!!!

Posted by: SweetBlackCrude Date: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 5:23:38 PM
In reply to: ONEBGG who wrote msg# 1074 Post # of 1382

You mean you don't trust Sheridan??? He personally told me he is one of the good guys and I can trust him.....before he issued the 150 mil free trading shares without telling us at rediculous discounts to the market. It should be a crime to do what he does to skate by the 1% Rule and not have to tell shareholders when he destroys them with tens of millions of free trading shares at insane discounts to the market.

I guess when you are the CEO don't own any stock, you don't care about the price of it either......NICE!!!!

When is the Reverse coming Sheridan????

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist