SureTrader
Cannabis Stocks News
Interactive Brokers Advertisement
Home > Boards > Free Zone > Big Board Trading - Technical > Zeev''s Turnips Patch-No Politics (ZEEV)

I think you underestimate what an increase in

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Zeev Hed Member Profile

Followed By 1,056
Posts 44,418
Boards Moderated 3
Alias Born 07/07/02
160x600 placeholder
Zeev Hed   Saturday, 10/04/03 01:15:13 PM
Re: langostino post# 157877
Post # of 703998 
I think you underestimate what an increase in profit margins from the current $48/50% to the 55%/58% range can do, and for that the top line need not go up by much more than 15%, I see them growing over the next few years the top line from the current quarterly rate of about $7 B to about $9 B plus. That could bring their quarterly earnings to the $2.3 to $2.5 B or about $9 to $10 B annually, or about $1.40 to $1.50 per share. At the top of the cycle these earnings could easily "fetch" a PE 32 to 35 or around $45 plus per share. Still much lower than the PE commanded at the top of the last cycle. I just think that he top of the next cycle will be much earlier than you assume, I would not be surprised the top to be late next year.

AZH
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (2) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist