SureTrader
Interactive Brokers Advertisement
Home > Boards > Free Zone > User's Groups > "Savvy Trades and Investments”

S&P500 - R59, ever since i read some

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
value1008 Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 159
Posts 8,804
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 01/25/10
160x600 placeholder
Top Company News of the Day
While the massive data breach at Uber Technologies Inc. didn't happen under the watch of the new chief executive, more than two months elapsed before he notified affected customers and drivers of the incident, people familiar with the matter said.
Rio Tinto, Sinosteel Further Extend Iron-Ore Mining Venture
EU Reward to Britain for Brexit Concessions May Prove Meager
Trump Counties Give Economy Strongest Marks
value1008 Member Level  Friday, 11/10/17 04:18:13 PM
Re: researcher59 post# 41013
Post # of 41674 
S&P500 - R59, ever since i read some of the indepth reporting about the Panama Papers, and now the Paradise Papers (e.g., see Wikipedia articles on both leaks), it's clear to me that there is YUGE, HUMONGOUS WEALTH sitting on the sidelines, trillions of dollars (or dollar equivalents) of wealth, and, funneled through various channels, i think that is going to keep the markets going strong for some time.

Even if there is a severe market pullback or correction or even a bear market at some point due to a horrible natural catastrophe (think: California and the "Big One" earthquake and all of southern Calif. or northern Calif. in ruins), i think that hidden Huge Money will sooner or later swoop in and create an impressive V-shaped recovery. Just like it did from Fall 2008 onward and each of the few corrections and dozen or so minor pullbacks since then.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist