SureTrader
Interactive Brokers Advertisement
Home > Boards > US Listed > Insurance > WMIH Corp. (WMIH)

so heres the truth fellas on this post...

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Peyton976 Member Profile
 
Followed By 0
Posts 163
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 12/28/16
160x600 placeholder
WMIH Corp. Announces Redemption Of Senior Second Lien Runoff Note "PR Newswire (US)" - 10/3/2017 8:00:00 AM
Current Report Filing (8-k) "Edgar (US Regulatory)" - 9/8/2017 4:17:15 PM
Current Report Filing (8-k) "Edgar (US Regulatory)" - 8/21/2017 4:17:05 PM
WMIH Corp. Announces Retention Of Financial Adviser "PR Newswire (US)" - 8/21/2017 4:05:00 PM
Current Report Filing (8-k) "Edgar (US Regulatory)" - 8/10/2017 4:18:38 PM
Quarterly Report (10-q) "Edgar (US Regulatory)" - 8/9/2017 4:20:30 PM
Current Report Filing (8-k) "Edgar (US Regulatory)" - 7/7/2017 4:17:28 PM
Small Company Offering and Sale of Securities Without Registration (d) "Edgar (US Regulatory)" - 6/13/2017 6:02:28 AM
Initial Statement of Beneficial Ownership (3) "Edgar (US Regulatory)" - 6/12/2017 4:04:35 PM
Current Report Filing (8-k) "Edgar (US Regulatory)" - 6/9/2017 4:17:25 PM
Current Report Filing (8-k) "Edgar (US Regulatory)" - 6/6/2017 4:21:46 PM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) "Edgar (US Regulatory)" - 6/5/2017 6:28:10 PM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) "Edgar (US Regulatory)" - 6/5/2017 6:27:16 PM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) "Edgar (US Regulatory)" - 6/5/2017 6:26:20 PM
Statement of Changes in Beneficial Ownership (4) "Edgar (US Regulatory)" - 6/5/2017 6:12:57 PM
WMIH Corp. to Webcast 2017 Annual Meeting of Stockholders "PR Newswire (US)" - 5/26/2017 4:05:00 PM
Quarterly Report (10-q) "Edgar (US Regulatory)" - 5/9/2017 4:21:23 PM
Current Report Filing (8-k) "Edgar (US Regulatory)" - 5/8/2017 4:17:29 PM
Additional Proxy Soliciting Materials (definitive) (defa14a) "Edgar (US Regulatory)" - 4/19/2017 4:22:37 PM
Proxy Statement (definitive) (def 14a) "Edgar (US Regulatory)" - 4/19/2017 4:19:33 PM
Current Report Filing (8-k) "Edgar (US Regulatory)" - 4/6/2017 4:17:05 PM
Current Report Filing (8-k) "Edgar (US Regulatory)" - 3/21/2017 12:02:00 PM
Current Report Filing (8-k) "Edgar (US Regulatory)" - 3/14/2017 4:56:47 PM
WMIH Corp. Schedules Investor Conference Call And Webcast "PR Newswire (US)" - 3/14/2017 4:25:00 PM
Annual Report (10-k) "Edgar (US Regulatory)" - 3/14/2017 4:20:18 PM
Peyton976   Friday, 10/06/17 09:25:23 AM
Re: fwh3334zeke post# 490734
Post # of 491975 
so heres the truth fellas on this post... its dated 6/31 which is quarter 2... heres the breakdown..

40funds increased 5.5m shares
42funds decreased 4.1m shares

total funds 143 85mil shares held

new positions 15 funds 2.5m
SOLD OUT ALL POSITIONS 9 funds 1.5 mil

41% of float is held by institutions

so im gonna make this simple.. zeke, you are using news that is 6 months old.. some of these funds transactions HAPPENED IN APRIL MAY JUNE.. its old news! its 41% of float, who owns the other 59%? again this has nothing to do with the fact that the stock was 1.30 in the end of june and now its down to .90 so them smart funds are down 40% and some could of added here some could of sold out some could just be holding.. WE DONT KNOW.. So to keep saying 15 funds opened new positions, its misleading because its old new, it appears like its new as in a filing today.. heres the fact that most are missing, all these posts including mine mean nothing... in my account funds buying doesnt make me money, its the price which is .90


Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist