SureTrader
Interactive Brokers Advertisement
Home > Boards > US Listed > Alternative Energy > bitcoin (BTCN)

Hard to say on that one, but if

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Marxbys Member Profile
Member Level 
Followed By 21
Posts 2,200
Boards Moderated 3
Alias Born 02/09/17
160x600 placeholder
Marxbys Member Level  Friday, 09/22/17 03:51:03 PM
Re: Beerholder post# 5
Post # of 7 
Hard to say on that one, but if the triangular merger happens it could be huge. I researched it a little reading CRCW's filings which was purchased and is now The Crypto Company. CRCW isn't trading now and It appears the reason is that the entire OS was bought up and the most recent shares were sold to 3 insider type investors and one employee that they allowed to purchase for $2.00 per share. CRCW was Croe Inc a woman's sports bra company that went under. Crypto only paid .03 for most of the shares I think about .075 for the rest of common shares. After the closing they sold for $2 per common share.
I think they still have 50 Million shares in the AS but they may not be able to get them released because they may need a reason like an acquisition or something, not sure but that could be why they're acquiring RMRK in order to use their common shares. It's speculative and could take a while but I think the filing said by end of this year & no telling what the PPS would go to because I think RMRK has a lot of shares. I bought 1.5 million shares @.0009 & few days later could have got them for .0007, lol. It would be awesome if it went to $2! Lol, you just never know though.
You can get MMEG & it's Pink Current for .0002 right now from recent note conversions, A bunch of people are loaded and we're all hoping for a good run soon & they should have news soon.
Take Care!
Marxbys

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist