Weeds stocks comparison tells the whole story. this company might pass a $2.7B Nasdaq company in revenues in 2018 which posted only 7.9m revenues for past 9 months. SIGO trading at $3m cap and Not only preferred stock locked up for 36 months at a minimum but also preferred stocks categorized as equity so next earnings will be reflect about $40m Equity, right? the massive buy effect will be unforgettable if market remains about $3m cap... btw. also August $200k revenues and September- october revenues will be reflected as well as a debt-free status.
most weed stocks trading 40 times it's Equity even the few most solid trading several times it's Equity. can't wait.
ALL primed developments listed below took place since July 31, 2017, and will be reflected on upcoming earnings + information backup w/both SEC filings and SOS actions types, really recommended to do DD:
1. "The Company generated approximately $194,000 in revenue for month of August. The Company has harvested its first full bay of “Banana OG.” The Company expects this product will be available for sale in the next 2 weeks". 8-K 09/08/2017
2. a debt-free (profit margin will be surged , no salaries also a/o today, insiders will get only monthly dividends)
3. an Equity
4. highest test results the entire market. Normal range according to leaffly. 15% to 20 % THC. High THC strains typically have around 18% to 20%+ percent total THC per herb.
The company’s Banana OG tested at over 27% THC 8-k 09/12/17
5. Per 8k, company will have more fund but O/S remains unchanged. Any shareholder can invest in Preferred B with a minimum of $1000 investment (Received dividends)
6. visit to SIGO's Facility- including people from SC Labs and other groups, answered questions and provided additional education on cannabis growing. Pictures on company's website.
7. one of only two cannabis grow facilities in the country using the organic MAPAL Agro system.
8. 9/6/2017 Received ENVIROGANIC CERTIFICATION- The EnvirOganic logo represents cannabis grown using exemplary practices, organic inputs, and in a manner exceeding current national organic standards.
9. both A/S and O/S reduced by 80%, 93%, respectively
SIGO was trading $100m+ back in March 2017 prior all solid developments, conclusion. current value is way above $100m vs $3m market cap a/o today.