SureTrader
Interactive Brokers Advertisement
Home > Boards > Free Zone > Penny Fundamentals > DD Support Board and Fraud Research Team

I Don't Understand what's going on there.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
bearspread Member Profile

Followed By 75
Posts 10,508
Boards Moderated 2
Alias Born 06/07/11
160x600 placeholder
bearspread   Saturday, 08/12/17 03:46:30 PM
Re: surfkast post# 124903
Post # of 130168 
I Don't Understand what's going on there.

Quote:
I emailed everyone including the SEC and FINRA.

It's the usual. Not enough fine money involved they take their time.

I served up DDCC to the SEC&FINRA on a silver platter, and it took a yr later for them to suspend the delinquent stock.

The tray for the SEC was: You have a delinquent stock making material event claims in the PRs. So where's the 8Ks? Also pointed out the last 8K where they claim to suddenly be a gold broker had no mention of which commercial bank was extending the SBLC to them.

The tray setting for FINRA was a little more nebulous: Gave them the same info I sent to the SEC, and asked why a delinquent stock would be pumping away with PRs?

I got a response from the FINRA individual, and nothing from severed SEC individuals I Emailed. It was just too small of taters for them to devote resources for a suspension, and investigation. Instead they hit it 1 yr later for the delinquency.

The Jewel of the Mind is Colored with the Hue of what it Imagines
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist