SureTrader
Interactive Brokers Advertisement
Home > Boards > Free Zone > Penny Trading - Technical > BB's Stock Haven

$SLDC NEWEST MMJ STOCK. 4 CENTS WAS 75

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Angel010910 Member Profile

Followed By 69
Posts 3,853
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 03/21/16
160x600 placeholder
Angel010910   Saturday, 08/12/17 03:40:21 PM
Re: None
Post # of 4222379 
$SLDC NEWEST MMJ STOCK. 4 CENTS WAS 75 CENTS MONDAY! I didn't stutter SLDC IS UNKNOWN. NOT FOR LONG.

ELED at 0062 is like highway robbery. ELED only 250 million authorized shares ran 600%+ 3 times in the last 5 months. Just ran to almost 6 cents. EASY PLAY

SLDC was watching since they changed to MMJ 1 months ago. Monday was at 72 cents now under 3 cents?? Those close to me know how I feel about MMJ plays not normally my thing but with only 300 million A/S compAred to other MMJ tickers that have authorized share counts on the billions and still run to half a penny plus, I've seen stranger things...lol. $ELED IS MY WIFE, ELED is the one I feel will shock many. But doesnt mean I can't nibble here and there at other ladies. SLDC is the newest MMJ stock in the country. FEW know about SLDC even the MMJ gurus unaware. Lift off?

$SLDC think those buying millions of dollars of shares over 50 cents left? $100K BLOCK TRADES LEFT AND RIGHT ALL LAST WEEK. All this money on no PR & NO TRADER BUZZ? HMMM STILL UNKNOWN SHHH https://t.co/Ie0w5Ww9cT

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgNext 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist