SureTrader
Interactive Brokers Advertisement
Home > Boards > Free Zone > Penny Trading - Technical > MOMO'S BREAKOUT BOARD

*******************$<u>VCPS</u> ~ <u>Still Holding Support Well @ .0007/.0008</u>.

Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
THREE-DAY-TRADER Member Profile

Followed By 355
Posts 5,336
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 05/09/13
160x600 placeholder
THREE-DAY-TRADER   Friday, 08/11/17 03:47:02 PM
Re: Garyst post# 1800244
Post # of 1818749 
*******************$VCPS ~ Still Holding Support Well @ .0007/.0008.
The last half hour of trading today the .0008's got taken out for a while after most of the day earlier there was a large .0008 Ask = A Great Sign going forward in terms of bidding interest.

There's been plenty of opportunity for everyone following me to get a starting position @ .0008 or .0009 ever since I re-entered this August 4 as the the .0007/.0008 has been re-tested.

I'm not worried at all about this trade.
O/S share structure is great and should remain that way for a few months at least as I've been saying ever since late July when I traded this successfully the first time.
I foresee that there will be multiple opportunities to trade in-out of it likely for a few months yet due to the good O/S structure.
>>>Even if this possibly drops more in the interim short term below .0007, I'm prepared to add a 2nd time. It's a standard contingency with all my subpenny trades as I've stated since I re-entered this trade.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I re-iterate that this will likely be my next winner soon:
It should move higher in my view within the short term of a couple weeks likely, within August approx time frame.
Looking for .002+ again or at least .0015+ for my minimum upside speculation target.
These are the same speculative targets as before on my last trade successfully with $VCPS recently from .0007/.0008 on July 26 to when I scaled out 7/31-8/1 around the .0027 short term peak.

My Last trade with $VCPS below (July 26-August 1):
https://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=133478605

My track record speaks for itself:
http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=133521756

\

***Go to my 'Profile' for more information on following me***
Public Reply | Private Reply | Keep | Last ReadPost New MsgReplies (1) | Next 10 | Previous | Next
Follow Board Follow Board Keyboard Shortcuts Report TOS Violation
X
Current Price
Change
Volume
Detailed Quote - Discussion Board
Intraday Chart
+/- to Watchlist