Blue Diamond Ventures Inc. Updates Partners & Shareholders
BLDV Provides Mid-Year Project Updates and Projections for 2018
July 17, 2017 Blue Diamond Ventures Inc. (OTC PK: BLDV) – Denver Colorado:
Blue Diamond Ventures Inc. (BLDV) and their wholly owned subsidiaries continue to focus on the Medical Cannabis Industry in North America. Below are brief descriptions of the activities of the operating companies of BLDV Blue Diamond Consulting LLC
– is building strong connections in Israel that will be the focus of our consulting operations in 2018 and beyond. The wealth of knowledge, technology and experience that has been made available in Israel is unparalleled
. Targeted Cannabis Therapies and Patented Drug Delivery Devices are among the efforts being secured for licensing and distribution in North America
. The ZENO & Verve Living Systems are being repurposed for the Cannabis Industry
and Blue Diamond Consulting is currently assisting the BLDV legal team with the preparation of the Private Placement Memorandum that will finalize the parameters of the investment into AMS Farms (see below, AMS will retain their own debt and BLDV will not have liability for the 12 Million loan). AMS Farms Canada
– BLDV remains confident in the acquisition of AMS as a wholly owned subsidiary, the proposed project structure will use technology, genetics and processes sourced from Israel to gain a competitive advantage in the Canadian Market. Our Strategic Partnership with AMS is an important part of our Canadian Strategy overall and our commitment to them as a Joint Venture Partner for future development is intact
. As recreational products start to dominate the scene in Canada, we believe that our focus on the new Cannacuetical, medical applications will reap significant rewards and market share by targeting specific conditions and patient needs
. The Canadian market is well ahead of the US on clinically verified therapies, and Toronto will be the new home of Blue Diamond Technologies, the proposed Canadian trading entity
. Clean 1st LLC / Cannabis-Clean of Denver
– has begun working on the next generation of cleaning and sanitation standards for the Cannabis Industry in conjunction with the work that is being done in Israel. In partnership with Eltron Research & Development, Cannabis Clean is commercializing the ImPAAct™ Peracetic Acid Generator and associated processes for Cannabis Businesses.
Cannabis Clean will use the PAA technology to drive the national and international expansion of the company. Cannabis Real Estate Fund
– the scope of this project has been expanded to include facilities outside of Michigan
, the Michigan Project Group will remain as a focused component of the fund and the priority of the monies raised upon launch. The project will raise $10 Million over the next 18 months
. The fund will be cleared to accept investments on Tuesday September 5th, 2017 and will be actively seeking accredited investors
. Blue Diamond Consulting has the exclusive for all Project Management & Construction Management on the Projects
. Michigan Plant Technologies LLC
– MPT and its retail operations BOT Bakery and the bettyBOT SHOP continue to make progress in Chicago. The bettyBOT SHOP has received the final approval from the Chicago Health Department and is already producing wholesale products, the retail store will be open on Aug 4th, 2017
. NOW Brands
– Has successfully launched the new packaging in New York to critical acclaim, and has secured commitments for retail locations in Colorado
. Plans for 2018 include expanding production, expanding distribution not only to Colorado, but Florida and Texas are expected to be online by the end of 2018
. Now Brands is seeking equity partners to expand the brand nationally.
Blue Diamond Ventures, Inc. seeks to partner with individuals and companies that share a common synergy, mission and vision to enable products/services that are produced, delivered and consumed utilizing fewer natural resources, providing a sustainable alternative to traditional products on the market today. As a diversified customer, centric Management / Holding Company; Blue Diamond Ventures, Inc. seeks opportunities in various markets and is driven by critical thinking and the scientific method.
This press release contains forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements are subject to several risks, assumptions, and uncertainties that could cause the Company's actual results to differ materially from those projected in such statements. Forward-looking statements speak only as of the date made and are not guarantees of future performance. We undertake no obligation to publicly revise any forward-looking statements.
Blue Diamond Ventures Inc.
535 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 3001, Chicago, Illinois, 60611
Joshua B. Alper Chief Executive Officer
(844) 637-6377 firstname.lastname@example.org www.bldvinc.com
Source - 7/17/17 PR: https://www.otcmarkets.com/ajax/showNewsReleaseDocumentById.pdf?id=26412