AMFE Upcoming Catalysts (MJ play + more):
(feel free to cut, paste and reuse this list)
1) Possible Cineplex deal: Either a 10-15 location JV or Franchise deal ... or possibly a distribution/fulfillment arrangement with these locations... There is no guaranteed arrangement but this multi billion dollar entertainment corp has contacted AMFE/Snakes, so there is interest in SOME type of synergy... Or maybe a future buyout...
Tweets: https://twitter.com/AmfilTech?lang=en Amfil Technologies? @AmfilTech Mar 28 Recently we have been in contact with Cineplex, looking forward to meeting with management shortly to discuss possible business synergies -----------------
Amfil Technologies? @AmfilTech Mar 28
"They're also planning on opening an additional smaller 10 to 15 locations that will be more about games than food
Cineplex DD: http://www.cineplex.com/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cineplex_Entertainment
2) Grozone Joint Venture news: From the 2/16 press release... The GROzone division has been working diligently to gain market share in the North American sectors, targeting Licensed producers of cannabis, cannabis extracts, producers of edible products as well as hydroponic equipment manufacturers and retailers. The division has been working to finalize a joint venture with a well-established hydroponic equipment manufacturer, to have the GROzone technology included with their systems, and also as an add-on upgrade. We expect to release further details of this venture in the coming weeks.
From 3/30 PR... The company has greatly exceeded growth expectations thus far into 2017 and has been actively pursuing a number of opportunities to further bolster all subsidiaries in their respective industries. The company has been especially active with the development of the GROzone subsidiary which has recently received U.S. Patent Pending #62472210 for the new EcoPr03 GROzone Antimicrobial System. Additionally, GROzone is in the final stages of an agreement to market and distribute the GROzone antimicrobial systems alongside a highly established hydroponics developer. This deal will be a monumental step for the GROzone subsidiary's penetration into the global market. We anticipate this deal to be finalized within the coming days and expect to update shareholders accordingly upon completion.
This deal has gone from "in the coming weeks" to "within the coming days"... and it could add some serious $$$ to their already strong balance sheet, along with building their viability/credibility in 2 of the fastest growing sectors = Marijuana cultivation and Hydroponics in general
3) Uplisting: Amfil Technologies Inc. Intends to Regain SEC Fully Reporting Issuer Status & Will Seek Uplisting to the OTCQB With an Initial Goal for the OTCQX: http://ih.advfn.com/p.php?pid=nmona&article=74222762
4) Another eye popping quarterly report:
The last Q report was released 24 days after the quarter end and they are allowed 45. This does not mean it will be released early this quarter, but there is a chance we see the news in April and it will no doubt show a STRONG increase in revenue + a very good chance they will post another NET gain, just like last quarter...
Also, when a company has GREAT numbers to report, they are more eager to release it... and with countless social media comments/pics, reviews, etc mentoning how busy their Snakes locations are, the odds are good the Q will be solid. The biggest complaint about Snakes is how hard it is to get a table, which is a good thing for investors. Amfil Technologies Inc. Revenues Increased to $1,542,389 for Q2 2017 Posting a 4500% Growth Rate Over Q2 2016: https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/AMFE/news/Amfil-Technologies-Inc--Revenues-Increased-to--1-542-389-for-Q2-2017-Posting-a-4500--Growth-Rate-Over-Q2-2016?id=149379&b=y
3) 20,000,000 OS reduction: https://twitter.com/AmfilTech?lang=en Amfil Technologies? @AmfilTech Mar 27
Still working through the process of exchanging the previously mentioned 20M shares, for preferred. Will update the market once finalized.
4) Snakes #3: The opening of the 3rd Snakes location in a PRIME spot within the 4th largest City in North America... which is bigger and with more amenities than they have at the other very popular locations = higher profit potential
More seating, bigger retail area, corner property, bigger kitchen (full size), street side patio area (on a corner), catering, event planning (Snakes on the Go), etc... Going from 2 to 3 locations could quickly add 50% more revenues/$3,000,000+ per year.
See for yourself: http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=130019142
Google Map of location #3 https://www.google.com/maps/place/45+Eglinton+Ave+E,+Toronto,+ON+M4P+1G6,+Canadafirstname.lastname@example.org,-79.3963454,670m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x882b333b4fffcf03:0x359f0cb6d24c18b3!8m2!3d43.7068333!4d-79.3965274
SNAKES ON THE GO catering/event planning http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=129788651
5) New Distribution deals/fulfillment campaigns:
Snakes & Lattes has also secured exclusive distribution rights throughout Canada for Exploding Kittens LLC, which was one the single most successful game on the Kickstarter platform, and the third highest grossing venture in the platform's history. It has also secured exclusive distribution rights throughout Canada for Cards Against Humanity, which has quickly become one of the most popular party games to date. Further, Snakes & Lattes is in discussions to become the exclusive distributor for Watch Ya Mouth, a major release title of 2016. To facilitate the shipping and sales growth of these exclusive distributorships, inventory in the warehouse was recently increased to accommodate the demand. Snakes & Lattes has also set up a new partnership with FedEx in order to streamline logistical processes, improve efficiency and decrease costs, while increasing and improving reach to customers throughout Canada and the United States.
Recently, BlogTO.com named the Snakes & Lattes College location the best late night café in Toronto. Further news included fulfillment blogger Jamey Stegmaier with Stonemaier Games, the most influential blogger within the boardgame fulfillment sphere, naming Snakes & Lattes the best fulfillment house in Canada. This coincides with an increase in fulfillment campaigns in 2016, and a projected major increase in 2017. Finally, Snakes & Lattes has partnered with three of the largest fulfillment houses in the United States, these being funagain.com, Gamesalute and CoolStuffInc. Snakes & Lattes will soon be in a position to fulfill the Canadian orders from these three houses.
6) An acquisition to facilitate an expansion across North America for their popular/profitable Snakes & Lattes + Interloc subsidiaries... Lastly, in our news published on November 16th 2016, Amfil Technologies Inc. mentioned a potential upcoming acquisition of a company that would assist with synergizing the internal workings of each subsidiary to prepare for large scale expansion and franchising opportunities. This company specializes in processes that automate the completion of financial reporting, tax compliance and streamlines the large scale purchasing, accounts receivable / payables and the many other systems needed for multiple locations and businesses. This deal is still in the works and is moving towards the later stages of the process. Related to this, a software suite which includes wait-list management, tip pooling, employee scheduling, pay software, shipping, inventory and most importantly the POS system has been internally developed and perfected. The company will keep the market updated in terms of the progression on this acquisition and an announcement will be made once a deal is finalized. https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/AMFE/news/Amfil-Technologies-Inc--Provides-Update-on-Recently-Announced-47--Reduction-in-Outstanding-Share-Count-and-Snakes--amp--Lagers-Inc--Subsidiary?id=152848&b=y
7) New GROzone product info + pictures, etc coming: Amfil Technologies Inc. will supply pictures of and more detailed information on the new system through press and on the www.grozone.biz website in the near future once the new patent application on the technology has been submitted by AOI. We expect this process to be completed in the coming days. https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/AMFE/news/Amfil-Technologies-Inc--Announces-That-Our-GROzone-Product-Line-Passed-Product-Review-by-Accredited-USDA-Certifying-Agent-to-Be-Used-In-Organic-Agricultural-Production-in-California-as-Well-as-Pennsylvania-and-Surrounding-States?id=153287&b=y
8) Possibly another MJ acquisition: From 2/16 PR.. Amfil Technologies Inc. has begun initial discussions regarding a potential acquisition of an industry related infused vodka, gin and wine brand. We will be formalizing the discussion by sending an LOI this week for review. If after the due diligence process is complete, the company seems to be a good fit, we will make a formal announcement on the acquisition at that time.
9) Petitioning Health Canada to "standardize" the use of ozone: This could be monumental towards fueling the GROzone subs growth... We intend to continue the campaign and petition Health Canada to standardize the use of ozone as an antimicrobial substitute for pesticides and harsh chemicals, especially for any producer representing their product as "organic".
10) They're also planning to Franchise the Interloc-Kings sub, along with selling their own brand of pavers, etc. This is older and im not sure if its still a priority with other subs showing so much strength right now, but worth mentioning: http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards/read_msg.aspx?message_id=128772816
11) Additional company owned Snakes locations (near term) + Franchise agreements, which will be several major events... The first goal of Amfil Technologies Inc. with regards to the recent acquisition is to assist and help support the team in place open an additional three Snakes & Lattes locations to add under the umbrella. We are currently and will be in the near future working on finalizing the franchising agreements so future would-be owners can gain access to the brand and help an exponential expansion. The company has been contacted by various potential candidates from all across North America looking to get into the business and wanting to purchase a franchise.
This isn't all the stuff they have mentioned, but its all i can remember right now. Also, they often hit us with curveballs that we aren't expecting.... will add more later.