BRAV.0004.ROCK BOTTOM.IT WILL ROCK AGAIN THIS YEAR IMO.KEEP HER ON WATCH
704 MILLION O/S.CAP AROUND 300,000$.RIDICULOUS WHEN THE REVENUES FOR 2016 WILL BE OVER 1$ MILLION.ZERO DILUTION FOR MANY YEARS.
THE STOCK SHOULD BE TRADING IN THE $4 MILLION CAP OR AROUND .006 PPS.
READ THE LAST REPORT BELOW.
ALERT.IF PEOPLE PAID ATTENTION TO THE LAST REPORT,THEY WILL SEE SOME HUGE POSITIVES.READ BOLD SPOTS FROM THE FILING.IT WILL NOT SURPRISE ME TO SEE SOME HUGE REVENUES FOR THE Q4, AND Q1.SELLING AT AMAZON WITH THE HIGHEST RATING,READ BOLD.WALMART.Company has been able to expand its presence in the Amazon Prime program (FBA) and expects generous growth
heading into the Holiday Season. http://www.otcmarkets.com/financialReportViewer?symbol=BRAV&id=160107
Managements’ Q2 2016 Discussion
During Q2 2016, the Company continued to expand its enterprise and market share within the women’s fashion industry
by continuing work on a number of initiatives intended to increase revenue and reduce operating expenses through
increased efficiencies. These include multi-channel initiatives, marketing and enhanced inventory control software. The
Company continues to focus on its level 1 websites in terms of maintaining and developing its customer base and growth.
The multi-channel efforts include Amazon as well as other potential 3rd party market places.
Bravada International websites have earned one of the highest customer ratings for its product quality and customer
OnlyLeggings.com 4.8 (Google Trusted Stores)
WorldofLeggings.com 4.6 (Google Trusted Stores)
World of Leggings Amazon 4.8 (Amazon Marketplace)
Amazon and Walmart Marketplaces The Company has made excellent progress on growing its revenue on the largest marketplace in the world, Amazon.
Company has been able to expand its presence in the Amazon Prime program (FBA) and expects generous growth
heading into the Holiday Season. The Company has been approved on the Walmart marketplace and expects to go live
with a number of its best selling products within the next few weeks. Outlook
Company is expecting a robust environment with the inclusion of both the Amazon
and Walmart marketplaces, in addition to its own revenue properties.
Company has implemented a
number of initiatives to maintain its competitiveness which has included the following:
1. Free economy shipping option
for all online orders
2. Competitive pricing derived from negotiating lower product costs from suppliers
3. Increased productivity through advanced software inventory management
4. Same day shipping on 99% of all online orders placed before 2:30 pm Pacific Time
5. 100% On-time Google Trusted Stores delivery rate
6. Enhanced customer experience with regards to customer service, product packaging and ease of ordering
7. Increased its sales channels to include Amazon
8. Certified “Google Trusted Store” with a very high customer satisfaction rating (OnlyLeggings.com and
9. Near perfect rating as a Branded Retailer on Amazon.com 10. Approval for selling its products on the Walmart marketplace