hmm ok thanks. I was hoping there was some mechanism to get those shares in so I could trade them freely once the hold period expired. Haven't called TD yet, too busy today. The company will have a US OTC ticker as well but the shares will be bought initially in Canadian currency.
Thank you and thank you Cintrix for your responses. In this particular case, I'm comfortable with the risk but if I can't trade the stocks and exercise the warrants freely once available then I'm probably going to pass.