Membership Type
Followed By 30
Posts 1,595
Boards Moderated 0
Alias Born 05/20/2014 10:45:55 PM

Personal Info
Age 205
Location MN,USA
Investment Philosophy to achieve financial freedom through minimalism. while being a non conformist to human financial behavior taking advantage of human psychological behavior regarding there desire to have this and that to be at the top of the trend or to conform to there piers. example "iphones" the lines at stores upon open.
Occupation RETIRED CMV OPERATOR class A+tanker+doubles

advocating for autism.

Interests/Hobby running a private investment club. operating custodial investment accounts for autistic children in the hopes to reduce tax payer burden and cover childs costs as an adult turning it into special needs trust.
Favorite Quote Autism has no bounderies but, social standards do!© autisticallycompetent 2017

if a homeless person seeks opportunity who are you to not neal before them and offer prosperity.© autisticallycompetent 2017.
Person I'd Like to Meet i'd like to meet myself in retirement. currently "semi-retired" :)!
Favorite Movie dumb and dumber,ted 2,UK's top gear show.property brothers,step brothers,impractical jokers,jackass series, orange is the new black,minimalism,ralphie
Favorite Artist almost all music.
"pandora radio" 3,500 songs is a typical quarter for my ears.
2,725 thumbs up.
Favorite Sports Team MN vikings,MN wild.

BEARS. VS. BULLS.
Default Signature RETIRED PROFESSIONAL MOTOR VEHICLE OPERATOR. epilepsy/autism
ACCOMPLISHMENTS 140K SAFE MILES,ZERO D.O.T. VIOLATIONS,44/48 STATES TRAVELD
[img[/img]