Posts 15,333
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 03/16/2014 03:13:14 AM

Personal Info
Age 187
Location 4/20/17 MJ SALAMI = SIPC + MJTK

2016 GRAND SALAMI up 2407% in 8 weeks

Join!

Investment Philosophy A SALAMI stock is an undiscovered gem with tremendous upside and the potential to vastly outgain fellow stocks in the same sector. SALAMI stocks are identified by reverse engineering the shared specific factors amongst previous huge runners in a given sector through the utilization of statistical analyses, mathematical computer simulations and investor psyche analysis (IPA).
Occupation Philosopher, Theoretician, Investor and owner of the world's biggest vending machine

Interests/Hobby Breakdancing, freestyling, parkour, inventing, mixed martial arts
Favorite Quote "One never truly knows what one is capable of... persistence and an ability to communicate one's ideas is a crucial piece... of the recipe for success... but ultimately, despite what many will think... the market will be the ultimate judge...but what many fail to understand is that the market's judgment is constantly evolving"
Person I'd Like to Meet The guy who botched my kidnapping when I was 5... Thankfully I didn't wind up on the back of a milk carton
Favorite Movie The Entrapment of the Languished Commodores
Favorite Artist Rtoki Souza
Favorite Sports Team New Zealand Destroyers
Default Signature THE GRAND SALAMI MJ STOCKS ARE UP 2407% IN PAST 8 WEEKS
http://investorshub.advfn.com/$LEEK$CAPE$-%22GRAND-SALAMI%22-MJ-STOCK-PICKS-FOR-2016-ELECTION-MJ-MANIA-31243/