iHub Info
Membership Type
Followed By 1179
Posts 9,026
Boards Moderated 6
Alias Born 11/19/2013 10:46:53 PM

Personal Info
Age 24
Location Seattle. One of the centers of the Green Rush. Training others to become the best traders possible.

https://twitter.com/SUNNYLAND24

DISCLAIMER
Investment Philosophy Learn from the greatest. Books hold knowledge, read every single one you come by. Find a winner low and don't be afraid to hold long term. Technical trader above all, love monitoring RSI, MFI, Williams, Volume, and checking all trades EOD. 52 week lows = Minimal Risk IMO, watch for that curving RSI from the red shade!
30-30-40 Rule learned from my mentor, one of the greatest traders ever to grace
Occupation Full Time Investor, day trader, and teacher/mentor of many up and coming traders.

EVERYTHING IS IMO PERIOD. JUST BECAUSE I POST A STOCK DOESN'T ME
Interests/Hobby Teaching others how to trade and make money in the market. Have one of the most successful day-trading teams in Washington State. Been trading stocks since the age of 16 trained by an ex merger acquisitionist till the age of 19 then trained by a master day trader. I now have several apprentices of my own.
Favorite Quote "Successful investing is anticipating the anticipations of others."

-John Maynard Keynes
Person I'd Like to Meet I'm willing to meet anyone who makes money day in and day out day-trading.

Tim Sykes for a one on one trade battle. Same capital, same time limit
Favorite Movie V for Vendetta
Favorite Artist Disclaimer:EVERYTHING IS IMO PERIOD. JUST BECAUSE I POST A STOCK DOESN'T MEAN IT WILL GO UP, YOU COULD VERY WELL LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY. TRADE ALL STOCKS
Favorite Sports Team Rams LA to St. Louis now back to LA
Default Signature Millionaire at 21.I consider myself one of the best technical traders and I would challenge anyone to that. I run a very successful day-trading team and have been an apprentice under some of the greatest day-traders and financial wizards from Wall Street.