iHub Info
Membership Type
Followed By 384
Posts 10,642
Boards Moderated 1
Alias Born 05/20/2010 01:50:17 PM

Personal Info
Age 40
Location Lake Michigans shoreline 2017 Im just trying to fathom how much cash flow ive directed thru the OTC wish i could just make 5% off that
Investment Philosophy "ONE RUN TO RULE THEM ALL"*******SS OVER 500m AS CAN KISS MY ASS********IMAGINE A COMPANIES SHARE STRUCTURE IN RELATION TO A WIFES CREDIT LIMIT. ARE YOU MORE COMFORTABLE WITH HER HAVING A $5000 CREDIT LIMIT OR A $1 BILLION LINE OF CREDIT
Occupation Tool and die maker for automotive , electrolux , and Walmart kitchenwares in the worlds manufacturing heart of Michigan
Interests/Hobby PREPUMP!! The day I PM you a play that's not on bottom is the day you can write me off- Why buy the pump and the push? Follow me-
Favorite Quote 40 and should be retired , have left a few $$ on the table- "In investing, what is comfortable is rarely profitable." - Robert Arnott,,,,,,"Be fearful when others are greedy. Be greedy when others are fearful." - Warren Buffett
Person I'd Like to Meet That cougar over there>
Favorite Movie All alien invasion movies
Favorite Artist Alternative.
Favorite Sports Team Hopefully the lions can un-suck again , Tigers fan
Default Signature "Half of my money goes to investing,gambling and women.The other half is just wasted."