Official Cert For BCIT Things to remember when reading nonsense posts
1. BCIT was the victim of a crime. It is no offence to be a victim of crime.
2. TM did not know how to handle this and nor did anyone else.
3. TM turned to the SEC for assistance and for sweet FA.
4. The brokers sold at least 1.3 billion shares which they did not have.
5. The brokers have taken your money.
6. The brokers have wilfully refused to deliver your shares.
7. The decision to sue the shareholders was on the advice of the SEC and DTC.
8. The cusip number clerical error which prevented the company trading and led to it being de-listed cannot or will not be explained by FINRA.
9. The name change procedure was not completed by FINRA,
10. FINRA did not inform the company or other relevant parties that this name change had not been completed.
11. FINRA are unable or unwilling to explain why the name change did not get completed and why they did not advise the relevant parties.
12. Because of the actions of FINRA misleading statements were filed with the SEC.
13. The DTC lock remained in force after the identified fake shares were ratified by the court case.
14. The combination of the global lock mean that although the company was still listed on the pink sheets it was in reality a none reporting grey public company.
15. Unable to generate income it could not keep paying the SEC fees for filing.
16 The SEC revoked a company called Energy Source NOT Bancorp. There is nothing in those proceedings to say that ES was BCIT.
17. No fake shares have been identified or recovered since the aforementioned court case.
18 The fakes shares are now an irrelevance. All that matters is what is on the Transfer Agents register.
19. FINRA have stated in writng that despite the fact they are supposed to protect investors they have no responsibility to you who invested in BCIT.
Discussions about the controller on the certs, the restricted stamp, TM did this and TM did not do that, are LOB and simply efforts to distract you all from the truth of what has happened.
The brokers took your money and sold you shares they did not have.
SEC have failed you.
FINRA dont care about you and as for the DTCC.......
Recent News For Bancorp Int.
Bancorp International Group Inc. Announces A Final Demand For The Return Of Stock Certificates With Former Names And Inactive Cusip 05968x106 For Exchange
August 8, 2012 -- On February 8, 2012 and March 13, 2012 Bancorp International Group Inc. (the "Company") wrote to a number of its shareholders holding certificates of its common stock with former company names and inactive CUSIP number 05968x106 informing them that the Company was carrying out a mandatory exchange of all these old certificates for new common stock certificates with the active CUSIP number 05968X205. April 19, 2012 -- BCIT informs Investors to send details of their share purchase. This follows the uncovering of major discrepancies between shares declared to Broadridge by Brokers and those believed to have been purchased by Investors. http://www.prweb.com/search.aspx?search-releases=BCIT&x=14&y=12 Here is the letter found in the above PR:
Should a shareholder fail or refuse to comply with this final demand by the close of business 5:00 P.M., Pacific Time, on Wednesday August, 15 2012, they are advised that the Company will be obliged to pursue any and all available legal and equitable remedies, including an award of legal fees, costs and expenses incurred by the Company. The Company sincerely hope this will not be necessary, but please do not doubt our resolve to enforce this demand for the exchange of certificates.
Bancorp International Group Inc. is now moving forward with its business plan; with the company now moving
forward it is important to have the correct CUSIP number ending in 205 designated on all the company stock and
stock certificates. To achieve this Bancorp is asking for your help. Bancorp needs you to confirm the details and
your individual share count.
We have the latest NOBO and OBO lists. After reviewing these we have ascertained that various shareholder
names and Share amounts seem to be absent. The 161 shareholders on the OBO list may resolve these
discrepancies but we have no way of knowing without your assistance. It is imperative that we have as true and
accurate accounting of all shareholders, and their share amounts, as we progress.
The purpose of this Bancorp International Group Inc. letter is to ensure that all companies and
individuals that have contract notes for Bancorp International Group Inc. shares are included as part of
the shareholder body. You should take steps that are necessary to assure that Bancorp International
Group, Inc. has your information documented accurately to protect your status as a legitimate
shareholder and be eligible for inclusion in Bancorp's future as it moves forward in its business endeavors.
To accomplish this we ask that you send copies of all your hard copy buy transactions to our business address
listed below. You only need to send your early BCIT stock transactions. We suggest you black-out your
brokerage account number but leave your broker's or financial institution's name legible. Bancorp will then
check your records against our NOBO list and OBO list to give you proper credit and determine your eligibility
This is not a legal request, this is a request to you to help Bancorp have the most complete shareholder and share
count possible. You should mail or fax your transaction copies to:
Catherine A. Mead
377 S. Nevada Street
Carson City, NV 89703-4290
Fax (775) 882-4283
Thomas Megas CEO Bancorp
International Group Inc.
Noteworthy "Stickie" Posts
April 18, 2012 Tom Megas is dictating terms now, across any spectrum
April 17, 2012 Mayen/Cefaco mou is defunct because of non-compliance by Mayen
April 17, 2012 What does Cefaco have to do with BCIT? Megas, "Everything"
April 16, 2012 Megas (Cefaco) has sole assignability for 70 years over Atmo property in Bougainville.
April 14, 2012 I also have faith in Thomas Megas. I know you have done your part as a shareholder to continue to fight for justice here.
Business ID number
Energy Source Inc
377 S. Nevada Street
Carson City, NV 89703-4290
Catherine A. Mead
CEO & Secretary
Thomas P Megas
Treasurer & Director
Empire Stock Transfer Inc.
2470 St. Rose Pkwy, Suite 304
Henderson, NV 89074
Share Structure:(as of 11/27/2007)
Old BCIT IBOX:
ATTN: for those who have questions about deleted posts, please use this format from now on.