Does the IMTV Imagination TV ticker Inc have Multiple RED FLAGS?
* The OTC Markets has issued a WARNING to IMTV Investors - http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/IMTV/profile
* Is Steven M Samblis using new CEO Joseph S Sirianni as a Puppet CEO and could actually still be calling the shots at MyImaginationTV(IMTV)? Was this SEC Filing written with language that would allow Steven M Samblis to control the activities of the ticker IMTV? - http://www.otcmarkets.com/edgar/GetFilingHtml?FilingID=11103279
* Per the United States Securities Exchange Commission website does the ticker IMTV fall into in any or multiple catergories? "Investor Alert: 10 Red Flags That an Unregistered Offering May Be a Scam"- https://www.sec.gov/oiea/investor-alerts-bulletins/ia_unregistered.html
* Why would new CEO Joseph S Sirianni submit a Form 15 filing with the United States Securites Exchange Commission stating that IMTV is giving Investors and the SEC a "NOTICE OF TERMINATION OF REGISTRATION " and "SUSPENSION OF DUTY TO FILE REPORTS UNDER SECTIONS 13 AND 15(d) OF THE SECURITIES EXCHANGE ACT OF 1934." http://www.otcmarkets.com/edgar/GetFilingHtml?FilingID=11449313 Is this a HUGE RED FLAG for IMTV Investors?
* Why were there so many Ticker(Name)changes yet there currently is ZERO Revenue? - http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/IMTV/profile
* IMTV has done 4 Reverse Splits - http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/IMTV/profile
Formerly=IC Places, Inc. until 10-2014
Formerly=IC Punch Media, Inc. until 3-2014
Formerly=IC Places, Inc. until 12-2012
* How can a TV Network report ZERO Revenue after previously mentioning multple Revenue Streams? - http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ic-places-and-clearvision-kick-off-productioncontent-partnership-this-fall-at-raleigh-durham-international-airport-169443786.html
- Capital Change=shs decreased by 1 for 10 split Pay date=05/22/2007.
Capital Change=shs decreased by 1 for 30 split Pay date=07/07/2010.
Capital Change=shs decreased by 1 for 100 split Ex-date=03/27/2014.
Capital Change=shs decreased by 1 for 300 split. Ex-date=10/20/2014.
* Why didn't former CEO Steven M Samblis submit his audited Unitied States Securities Exchange Commission 10K filings to the Government like he said he would do? http://www.otcmarkets.com/edgar/GetFilingHtml?FilingID=10596853
* An Article about UNREGISTERD PENNY STOCKS http://www.finra.org/investors/unregistered-penny-stocks-can-spell-big-problems
"Unregistered Penny Stocks Can Spell Big Problems
In addition to providing limited information, penny stocks historically have been more volatile and less liquid than the stock of larger companies—all reasons to invest with extreme care and only with money you can afford to lose.
Another reason to proceed with caution is that, while many companies engage in legitimate unregistered offerings to raise funds from investors, fraudsters can and do exploit unregistered offerings.
If you are presented with an opportunity to invest in an unregistered offering, in addition to thoroughly researching an investment, look out for these red flags that can signal potential fraud:"
Termination of Registration of a Class of Security Under Section 12(g) (15-12g)
old info below
DO NOT BUY THIS TICKER
SHARE SELLING SCAM
***MAJOR DD RIGHT HERE! MUST READ*****
PNCH only takes 5 seconds of dd to figure out what is going on.
From the last 10Q:
During the nine month period ended September 30, 2012, notes with a face value of $97,500 was converted into 350,445,504 shares of common stock. The debt conversion was recorded at the fair market value of the stock, at an average price of $.00535. The difference in the calculated issue price, per the agreed terms listed above, and the fair market value of the shares resulted in a recognition of $1,777,023 as an expense of the conversion, included as a change in derivative
So 350,445,504 shares were issued for $97,500 worth of stock. That's a conversion ratio of $.000278/share.
The average price of the stock at the time of the conversions were $.00535 making that stock worth $1,874,523 or $1,777,023 more than the debt.
Basically what that means is that they issued 350,445,504 shares that were worth $1,874,523 to debt Note holders to eliminate $97,500 worth of debt.
If anybody wants to know what PNCH is all about they need not look any further than that. Find out who owns the convertible debt Notes and who is getting a cut of the profits from the selling of the shares going to the debt Note holder and those are the people that PNCH exists to make rich. When people buy PNCH stock those are the people they are handing their money over to.
And it is only going to keep getting worse.
As of September 30, 2012, PNCH still had $244,253 in convertible debt Notes on the books.
If $97,500 turned into 350,445,504 shares then how many shares do you think $244,253 in convertible debt will turn into especially considering how much of a discount below the market price the debt Note holders get their shares?
At the same conversion ratio of $.000278 as the last $97,500 worth of debt, that $244,253 will become 878,607,913 more free trading shares of stock.
Since the PNCH share price will only go down as more shares get dumped, that $244,253 in convertible debt will probably end up becoming more than 1,000,000,000 free trading shares of PNCH stock.
PNCH looks like it is on its way down towards triple zeroes and anybody that holds it long term will end up going along for the ride.