This board is for fundamental and technical discussion about SandRidge Energy, SD.
SandRidge Energy, Inc., formerly Riata Energy, Inc., is an independent natural gas and oil company concentrating in exploration, development and production activities. The Company is focused on exploration and exploitation of its significant holdings in an area of West Texas that it refers to as the West Texas Overthrust, a natural gas prone geological region that includes the Pinon Field and its South Sabino and Big Canyon prospects. Its segments include exploration and production, drilling and oil field services, midstream services and other. On November 21, 2006, it acquired all of the outstanding membership interest of NEG Oil & Gas from. In March 2006, it acquired additional equity interests in PetroSource Energy Company, L.P. to increase its ownership percentage from 86.5% to 99%, and in June 2006, it acquired the remaining 1%. On July 12, 2007, it purchased several buildings in downtown Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, including the Kerr-McGee Tower, from Chesapeake Energy, Inc.
701 S. Taylor
Amarillo, TX 79101
1st qtr.2011 earnings conference call http://investors.sandridgeenergy.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=196066&p=irol-news&nyo=0
SandRidge Energy, Inc.
SandRidge Energy, Inc. is an oil and natural gas company headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma with its principal focus on exploration and production. SandRidge and its subsidiaries also own and operate gas gathering and processing facilities and CO2 treating and transportation facilities and conduct marketing and tertiary oil recovery operations. In addition, Lariat Services, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SandRidge, owns and operates a drilling rig and related oil field services business. SandRidge focuses its exploration and production activities in the West Texas Overthrust, Permian Basin, Mid-Continent, Cotton Valley Trend in East Texas, Gulf Coast, and Gulf of Mexico.
SandRidge's internet address is www.sandridgeenergy.com.
Daily Chart 6 Month